Made with Love

You know you hobby too much when...

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
While looking at cell phone plans a hillarious thought came to mind. How pathetic am I if I were to pick my 5 favourite #'s as my most often used indys and agencies. :lol:

Lets hear your indicators as to when you hobby too much.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
GDLLover said:
While looking at cell phone plans a hillarious thought came to mind. How pathetic am I if I were to pick my 5 favourite #'s as my most often used indys and agencies. :lol:

Lets hear your indicators as to when you hobby too much.

:lol: You are funny dude, I have only seen a few because of School commitments cannot poon much so I wouldn't know.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Walking down the street and looking at all the hot ladies and wondering if they can be booked and what's on their menu? Yes, guilty as charged, I do that all the time.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Rayden said:
Walking down the street and looking at all the hot ladies and wondering if they can be booked and what's on their menu? Yes, guilty as charged, I do that all the time.

I knew I wasn't the only guy who put price tags on hotties on the street.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Rayden said:

This is too funny, same thing happened to me yesterday DT. You guys all know where because theres got to be at least 20 incalls in that area and hot ladies walking around the streets enroute, LMAO.

B

Beenthere123

GDLLover said:
This is too funny, same thing happened to me yesterday DT. You guys all know where because theres got to be at least 20 incalls in that area and hot ladies walking around the streets enroute, LMAO.

Guilty as charged, I try to guess which agency they work at and give them eye contact to see if they bite.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Beenthere123 said:
Guilty as charged, I try to guess which agency they work at and give them eye contact to see if they bite.
Heh heh. I do that too. And I always wonder if other SPs also peg me as one when they see me in the wild.

A spin of the game from the SP perspective: You know you've been SPing for too long when... while having "civilian" sex, you keep positioning yourself to give the best visuals to your partner.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
GenevieveLajoie said:
A spin of the game from the SP perspective: You know you've been SPing for too long when... while having "civilian" sex, you keep positioning yourself to give the best visuals to your partner.

Good one Gen, thanks for the input. This same question is open to the other ladies as well.

You know you've been SPing for too long when...

I

iceman_dci

GenevieveLajoie said:
Heh heh. I do that too. And I always wonder if other SPs also peg me as one when they see me in the wild.

Civilian sex...? Is that a new position? :lol:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
olayda said:
You know you've been hobbying to much when your name is Demien

No word of a lie, the other day while enroute to a session my hobby only phone goes off. They wanted to speak to Demien, LMAO. Only indy ladies and agencies have my #. :lol:

D

Demien2k5

GDLLover said:
No word of a lie, the other day while enroute to a session my hobby only phone goes off. They wanted to speak to Demien, LMAO. Only indy ladies and agencies have my #. :lol:

Hmmmm....disturbing and embarassing all at the same time! :oops:

I'm sick...I need help. :cry:

Top Bottom