Made with Love

IN-Call yes another hailey review, def no shill

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
well this girls star has risen astronomically fast, and for good reason.

despite may + reviews i think its worth seeing yet another POV.

this was a very last minute apt. and mark sorted me out quickly, and the "onset of the urge to hotel door time was about 45 minutes"

hailey a cute sweetheart about a 7 in my books, but im a notorious tough grader.

since this was last minute i only had a half hour before meeting up with friends for the canada hockey game.

im told she is super new to the business. I have seen many sp's from the truly first timer to the very noviced, and i would not have guessed with her. service is superb and is PSE. dont have too much to add from other reviews. except that she is super comfortable with what she does, and it flows very naturally.

my only issue is her very reserved personality and she must be a shy girl in general. i can see how some may prefer a bubbly outgoing personality, not so much with haliey, she gets right down to business, which others may prefer.

from reading the reviews her best asset may be the extremely consistent service she provides.

hoop.

i would repeat in a heart beat.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Thanks hoop. Solid backup info from a trusted reviewer.
This agency is dominating this board at the moment and those 3 girls are all I can think about.

Bigwillie

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 137
olayda said:
Thanks hoop. Solid backup info from a trusted reviewer.
This agency is dominating this board at the moment and those 3 girls are all I can think about.

For their price range and their services it a win win situation. Thanks Hoop.

B

Beenthere123

Senor Gomes said:
7 :cry: amigo who you rate a 9?. Minimum 8 in my book, thanks for the review.

You have to get to know Hoop's history, I was actually surprised with this rating knowing his tastes.

Excellent review Hoop I am the type that doesn't mind the quiet type and will repeat for sure

Top Bottom