Made with Love

Writing The Perfect Review (What Information do you want to read in a review?)

Writing The Perfect Review (What Information do you want to read in a review?)

• Introduction

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Agency Eval (Location, Booking, Communication etc.)

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • SP Physical Description (Pic Accuracy, Face, body)

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • SP Personality

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • Specific/Intimate/Graphic Details of the Encounter

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mild Encounter Details (Non Graphic)

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Comparisons to other SPs

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Menu Information, SP Link and Cost

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Overall opinion

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Previous Review Listing, Recommendation and Repeat Potential

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Anonymous Poll - Click all that apply (can choose more than one option)

It is obvious we all truly value and appreciate reviews. We are grateful when anyone posts an experience.

HUBGFE's contests does create another standard for critical appraisal.The competition motivates people to improve their review in an attempt to win however the true objective maybe, an consequently, to add more value to the reviews thereby enriching the board, so we are all winners.

So what makes that review a winner?
What do you want to see/what is important to include in a review to make it the best?

My dam need for @#$'n perfection motivates this poll, and also to make sure I can write a review that is valued/helpful to the majority (or ideally all) HUBGFE members. I try to put time in and discuss as many categories (what I feel is relevant) as possible in my review however it appears, due of the poll results, that is is not good enough. Time to make modifications.

I re-read all the winners reviews and there does not appear to be enough consistency for me to independently deduce that "magical formula". However they all include graphic details of the encounter.

I am going to ignore the possibility of it being a popularity contest.

Congratulations to all the winners
Thank you to everyone who writes reviews.
They are all helpful in some capacity.

Here's to making us all properly informed and writing the best reviews so we are all winners and people come to HUBGFE for the best reviews.

Here is another question:
Do you prefer reviews to be written as a data sheet or do you like it to tell an erotic story that will keep you up at night, or a combination of both?
Damit I forgot, what about the Rating scale! (0-10) on face, body, service etc...)

Thanks.

cp31

Joined May 3, 2010
Messages 3
Erotic story, please. With some datasheet as well.

ChaosTheory said:
Here is another question:
Do you prefer reviews to be written as a data sheet or do you like it to tell an erotic story that will keep you up at night, or a combination of both?

B

Beenthere123

Combo of both, if all reviews have similar styles like graphic per say it will become boring and vice versa. I am the wrong guy to ask, have been nominated a few times and can never win :cry: . Who remembers second place finishers. :geek:

D

Demien2k5

No such thing as the "perfect" review. Too many differing opinons on what constitutes acccuracy, value and honesty. IMHO, ya' just gotta throw em' up and let everyone go at em', hoping someone finds something useful in some part of what you wrote, and try not take it personally when the detractors start to sack, pillage and burn...it's called "Internet Free Speech" and you always have to give some and take some without getting sucked in or played.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
The important things for me are, cost, looks and menu. I could do without the boasting and bragging and prefer the review more isolated to the lady in question.

Scottfree

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 36
Demien2k5 said:
No such thing as the "perfect" review. Too many differing opinons on what constitutes acccuracy, value and honesty. IMHO, ya' just gotta throw em' up and let everyone go at em', hoping someone finds something useful in some part of what you wrote, and try not take it personally when the detractors start to sack, pillage and burn...it's called "Internet Free Speech" and you always have to give some and take some without getting sucked in or played.

What he said.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
cp31 said:
Erotic story, please. With some datasheet as well.

Based on the pole it seems like erotic story details and stuff and not a concern for the majority....

However,
It seems like the most successful reviews are ones that are errotic story like..that keep you up at night wish you were there....heck i sure do...and will be with those SPs :)
...therefore i am confused on how to approach writting reviews.

But are reviews supposed to be entertaining stories or accurate datasheets?

I try to obstain from stories to avoid the natural temptation to embelish or exaggerate, superman-complex, and keep it strictly factual.

However, I will post one review that I had made that was written in story but based on facts...i have to try to fix it up....to change my approch up a bit, but i am not into giving details at all.

thedragonslayer

Joined Dec 12, 2009
Messages 142
ChaosTheory said:
Based on the pole it seems like erotic story details and stuff and not a concern for the majority....

However,
It seems like the most successful reviews are ones that are errotic story like..that keep you up at night wish you were there....heck i sure do...and will be with those SPs :)
...therefore i am confused on how to approach writting reviews.

But are reviews supposed to be entertaining stories or accurate datasheets?

I try to obstain from stories to avoid the natural temptation to embelish or exaggerate, superman-complex, and keep it strictly factual.

However, I will post one review that I had made that was written in story but based on facts...i have to try to fix it up....to change my approch up a bit, but i am not into giving details at all.

Hard to judge when less than 1 % of members voted CT. I for one like the long details one.

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
I'm terrible at writing erotic stories so I usually try to keep mine pretty simple: A detailed account of what occurred during the session (without exaggeration or hyperbole) + a datasheet and summary.

Top Bottom