Made with Love
SPDir

IN-Call Wow Duo Hailey & Maii @ NaughtyTG

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Madmax said:
BT does Maii does Greek?.

Maii does not allow Greek. However, if she hangs around with Hayley enough, it may end up on her menu. Maii enjoys sex, she is just now exploring her comfort zones.

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
Awesome stuff BT, and I thought you quit duos altogether!:lol:

Couldn't resist the babes, this should be my last one (i hope).

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Great review BT!

I don't think a duo is in the works for me but which one of these lovely ladies should I go see solo? You know what kind of girl I like :)

HarrisonF

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 94
marvelboy said:
Great review BT!

I don't think a duo is in the works for me but which one of these lovely ladies should I go see solo? You know what kind of girl I like :)

I don't know marvelboy how do you like your ladies.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Then its a Tough choice to choose Maii beautiful immense tits small frame GFE or Hailey PSE and Greek. BT123 you had your cakes and ate them both.:cool:

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
I'll talk to Mark and be the first to have a four-way with Lola, Hailey and Maii. Whahahaha. A guy can dream can't he?

HarrisonF

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 94
Never heard of an agency with 3 girls and all super star material, Mark if you are out there how did you do it.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
PokerDude said:
I'll talk to Mark and be the first to have a four-way with Lola, Hailey and Maii. Whahahaha. A guy can dream can't he?

Is Lola still out there?

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
olayda said:
Is Lola still out there?

Yes, she is; Mark told me she will be back on April or upcoming weekend; I asked to him last weekend and he said 15-20 days from that day she would be on schedule.

About this Discussion

36 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom