Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Elite Ladies

Would you tell your partner how may sexual partners you've had?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Firstly, you probably won't get an honest answer and, secondly, if you do, knowing your mate's belt-notch numbers may come back to haunt you. So to my caerf friends (at least I must have one), always LIE.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
Honey how many lover have you had?, none my love. Yo are lying, no I swear none. Ok I believe you.

Then again make sure she is blond.

What is the difference between a smart blonde and a UFO?
There have been sightings of UFOs.

T

Tgirl Nikki

Kevin Smith's Clerks

Kevin Smith's Clerks

"Thirty-seven - my girlfriend sucked thirty-seven dicks!"
"In a row?!?" :lol:

(It doesn't get really funny until about 1:15, but if you stay with it, it's totally worth the wait!)

B

Beenthere123

Chef said:
If in doubt, lie then have a drink. :drunk:
Yup, what she doesn't know won't hurt. Damn we are such male chauvinists. :great:

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Beenthere123 said:
Yup, what she doesn't know won't hurt. Damn we are such male chauvinists. :great:

No, that's the truth of the matter, right there.

He might ask, and think he wants to know. But he doesn't really want to know.

Edit: Nikki, hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

D

Demien2k5

I would tell, but I can't count that high, so the number wouldn't have much meaning, being simply an estimate. :???:

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 8
Iambad said:
Firstly, you probably won't get an honest answer and, secondly, if you do, knowing your mate's belt-notch numbers may come back to haunt you. So to my caerf friends (at least I must have one), always LIE.

My man was a bouncer at Tony's East, Caddy's and a manager at Cheaters and I am a former sp ... I figure we are even.

T

Tgirl Nikki

Demien2k5 said:
I would tell, but I can't count that high, so the number wouldn't have much meaning, being simply an estimate. :???:

How about, "Geez hun, that's a tough one... it might take a while to give you a total, so I'll look over my contact list and calendar... ask me again in a couple of days, k?"

After an answer like that, I doubt she'll ask you again! :lol:

randygirl said:
Nikki, hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Glad you liked it! Clerks is one of the most offensive, ridiculous, and disgusting movies I've ever seen - naturally, it's one of my favourites!

Randall ordering videos:

and even better:

"He broke his neck trying to suck his own dick..."

If you haven't already seen it, you're long overdue!

C

Cycleguy007

Yes... I have... and we are increasing that number...

Together!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Well, you know the golden rule:

When you ask a woman how many lovers she's had, double the number.

When you ask a man, halve it.

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
I really have lost track... its gotta be between 120 and 150 by now and that seems like a bad answer.

I think I'll just say 3.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
My issue wouldn't be with honesty, but rather arithmetic. Ie, I would if I could.

More seriously, I wouldn't have a relationship (sexual or romantic) with someone who would make an issue of how many partners I've had.

@Nikki: Clerks is such a hilarious movie, and that line "Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot" has always been one of my ATF movie line.

K

KathrynBardot

GenevieveLajoie said:
More seriously, I wouldn't have a relationship (sexual or romantic) with someone who would make an issue of how many partners I've had.

Agreed.
I don't see why there is significance attached to the number of partners, so long as it was consensual and safe.

About this Discussion

27 Replies
4K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom