Made with Love

Would you kill your partner or family member if suffering?.

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
This is shameful, his being jailed, that is.....How many of us would want to linger like his wife was. I think he did an honorable deed and his wife I'm sure, is grateful.

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
I my wife is suffering, and in sound mental state, asked me to help her, I would most certainly do what she asked.

How I would feel afterwards, I have know idea, hope I never have to find out.

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
ROBERTSON;n1470665 said:
I my wife is suffering, and in sound mental state, asked me to help her, I would most certainly do what she asked.

ROBIE
I can't agree more with you.
I am in the same boat!
Thank God she has not asked me yet.

DILLIGAF

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
You never know until you see the suffering. I known thought about when my mother was dying of cancer.

The cancer took her quickly enough but if it was months of suffering like how she was at the end, I could see me doing it. Would have been very easy to accidentally double up her fentanyl medication.

Now the other question is how you deal with it after the fact. At the time you feel you are helping but the reality is, you are killing someone. In my case, I would have murdered my own mother. That would have seriously fucked me up mentally and emotionally, for life.

Impulsively though, at the time, you just want the suffering to end. It is so hard to watch your loved ones that way.

Last edited:

DHouseman

Joined May 7, 2021
Messages 3

I wanted to agree, but I don't see how someone can be extremely suffering and also in a sound mental state. I say extremetly, because we are all suffering. How much is too much is a personal decision that can't be determined in advance. How can ayone judge another person's quality of life?

Akila Besos

Joined Dec 11, 2019
Messages 33
Would i do it personally probably not

But if they had a terrible quality of life reducing ailments perhaps we would go through the route of doctor assisted suicide

But only if that person was asking for it outright

Top Bottom