Made with Love

Worst and/or Funny Experience with an SP/MPA

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I just thought i'd take a shot with this thread and see how it goes.

Without mentioning any names and stuff...obviously,
What has been your worst or uncomfortably funny experiences in this aspect of your live.

S

Senor Gomes

Worst when in my CL days, park my car call to be buzzed in the sp was not her. What the hell I said, during the deed smelled funny and and see blood during doggie the bitch was working during her period. :evil:

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
I saw an indy back where I am from, and when I went to her front door her brother (who looked like a serial killer) opened the door. When I said I was here to see Brittany he got this ugly look on his face and said wtf man her kids are still here. :eek:

So, I proceeded to wait across the street until he and the kids left. Super fucking akward, I should have left no questions asked. This was my first experience with a SP so I guess that's what happens when you are a noob and don't know what the norms are... :???:

Talk about a memorable first SP experience! :lol:

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
diver12488 said:
I saw an indy back where I am from, and when I went to her front door her brother (who looked like a serial killer) opened the door. When I said I was here to see Brittany he got this ugly look on his face and said wtf man her kids are still here. :eek:

So, I proceeded to wait across the street until he and the kids left. Super fucking akward, I should have left no questions asked. This was my first experience with a SP so I guess that's what happens when you are a noob and don't know what the norms are... :???:

Talk about a memorable first SP experience! :lol:

:lol: We have all done stupid things like that noob.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
I've got a good one!!! But this was fun funny:

I was straddling a gent from above as he worked his magic with his lips on my lower lips, leaning my elbows on the wall as I kneeled. Ecstasy rushed through me pretty fiercely, I reached down to grab his hair just as my muscles spasmed - which cause me to slam my forehead into the wall.

From his perspective all he could make out was me yelling "Oh baby!" - BANG - then a timid and embarrassed "Ow!" from me.

Giggling he pulled me down and resumed his position inside of me. I was feeling like a goof ball with him smirking at my expense and started to laugh myself - which apparently set off some nice muscle contractions.

So he then proceeded to keep me laughing while we made love. "That's going in a review - Boys this one's a firecracker, she can really let go. Bring an ice pack and first aid kit." and then just to keep me laughing, as we have our arms and legs tightly wrapped around each other "Two ameobae walk out of the bar: one looks up and says 'Hey, is that a full moon?' the second one days: "I don't know, I don't live around here!"

So now I can't stop giggling - you know that state where once you've started laughing and can't seem to make yourself stop? After commenting on how good my muscle contractions kept feeling he then threw in this one: "Three friends are walking down the street, the fist two guys walk into a bar - the third one ducked." and then I fell apart with nearly hysterical laughter at how absolutely ludicrous this whole thing was.

It's actually one of my favorite sexual memories - I fell for him a little deeper after that night lol

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
THis topic has been done already by a thread started by Funnyface.

what the heck, lets all play again! :lol:

I know its been done a couple of times but its a good topic, will find it tomorrow and copy my replies I must run.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
king21 said:
THis topic has been done already by a thread started by Funnyface.

what the heck, lets all play again! :lol:

Sorry bros, I did not know about the previous thread...
I should look up the word "search"

here is the link to Funnyfaces thread:

How about the worst sp/mpa experiences?

H

HOF

king21 said:
Here is my worst SP experience.

This happened in late 80's, don't remember where I saw this indy SPs ad, probably NOW or the SUN. She advertised her self as a young hot looking blonde, jr immediately woke up, so I called her via pay phone to set up an incall appt. So here I was riding the subway with anticipation in seeing a hot blondie. I get to address, knock on door, and this close to 40 yr old woman opens the door. She had ugly stringy hair, facially 5/10, and a very skinny body, I don't know why, but I walked into the apt. instead of turning around and running! I politely tell her "I'm sorry but, you are not what I imagined, I am leaving". She then says "You better watch your back!, I'm gonna send someone after you!". I immediately left the apt and literally ran to subway cuz I believed her! lol! All during subway ride , I felt paranoid, and kept looking behind me!:lol:

Psst, There is someone following you! You're being watched very closely!

About this Discussion

8 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom