Made with Love

Workout Woes

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Blank_Dave said:
Girly workout for a Silly Girl. Last night, I did legs, abs and arms. Then finished it off with 20 minutes of cardio strength work. Think 10 dead lifts, 10 sumo dead lifts, 10 straight leg dead lifts, and 20 push ups. Rinse and repeat. Little or no rest between moves. (Read 2-3 breathes). Lastly about a 2km run home in below freezing temperatures. That's why my cardio is never boring. Once my tires are switched, it's gym time for upper body work, and more cardio.

Well yea it's a girly workout, but I don't have a lot of weight to lose. And I'm genetically blessed with a body that tones up pretty easily.

My biggest issues are workout-consistency and my fondness for sugar and fast food. So far this month I've missed eight days for workouts, so for me that's pretty good. I haven't been to McD's in almost two weeks, I hope they don't have to close my local one. I do have a constant, nagging urge for sweet tea and skittles, but so far I have resisted the siren song.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Okay fine.

Dark Chocolate is fine the rest is just plain crap and very addictive. So once you start it's dam near impossible to quit.

So don't start.

Hey they make dark chocolate M&Ms now, woot woot!!

LOL I'm kidding, I'm not really eating any chocolate until 4/16 when the contest is over on the other board.

I did cave and buy some sweet tea, though. I'm hanging my head in shame. :sorry: :sorry:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Well admission is half the battle or so they say.

The other half is staying away from your vices and the enablers that surround you.

I'm doing pretty well staying away from most of them. Some are more difficult than others.

Sometimes I'm not very good at saying No to myself.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
I have a real question. Why is it so much easier for men to lose weight than women?

My contest nemesis is dropping weight without even trying, and he's taunting me about it. Rather cruelly, I think. :sad::sad::sad:

:tongue:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
How do people get motivated to start working out again after a layoff? I guess "keep working out" would be the better question.

I realized over the weekend that if I had been doing even minimal abs work over the last few months, I would have a sixpack right now. Don't get me started about the flappedy-flap noise when I wave. :NoNoNo:

About this Discussion

364 Replies
57K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom