Made with Love

Workout Woes

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Umm, sillyg I don't know how to tell you this. Umm, hm you're going to have to leave my special room now. It has nothing to do with your gargantuan bum or anything like that but it's time to take your tequila bottle, your over sized underwear and go.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Madman said:
Umm, sillyg I don't know how to tell you this. Umm, hm you're going to have to leave my special room now. It has nothing to do with your gargantuan bum or anything like that but it's time to take your tequila bottle, your over sized underwear and go.

GASP! How dare you insult me like this....I don't wear underwear! [-X

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780
SillyGirl said:
Wow, thanks for all the info. Normally I hate cardio and avoid it, but in the interest of not being called Fatso I'm adding it in.

Don't be angry at cardio for being boring, be angry with yourself for doing boring cardio.

/e does 15-30 minutes of cardio almost daily, and it's never boring.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
I know...I just got home from a walk. The prospect of being rained on makes me walk really fast!

Now all I have left to do for today is arms, crunches, and 12 minutes of hula hoop.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
fart_date.jpg

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780
SillyGirl said:
Now all I have left to do for today is arms, crunches, and 12 minutes of hula hoop.
Girly workout for a Silly Girl. Last night, I did legs, abs and arms. Then finished it off with 20 minutes of cardio strength work. Think 10 dead lifts, 10 sumo dead lifts, 10 straight leg dead lifts, and 20 push ups. Rinse and repeat. Little or no rest between moves. (Read 2-3 breathes). Lastly about a 2km run home in below freezing temperatures. That's why my cardio is never boring. Once my tires are switched, it's gym time for upper body work, and more cardio.

Top Bottom