Made with Love

Workout Woes

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
actually you are quite close...but hes more hairy....and his nipples are bigger than mine....his tummy just a bit smaller than mine...my thighs r a bit bigger (THKS to soccer) :)

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
uhmmm caesar salad...hate to break it to you....better stick to olive oil and balsmatic vinegar(yummy)...:)
ps. now i wonder what you look like....

It still gets points for not being swiss rolls.

I look kinda like this.

29tki.jpg

Don't ask for more, you've seen too much already. :tongue:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
I wont but perhaps we should and share those swiss rolls

No, I've given up the swiss rolls. I miss them, but am trying to remember the wisdom of my ex, who once kindly pointed out that it would be more efficient to just duct-tape the box to my ass than it is to actually eat them. :frown:

C

Cycleguy007

Perhaps some of your FB rotation could help you sexersize SillyGirl?

Depending on the activities you partake in...

A nice 4 hour romp in the sack could prove quite beneficial! :)

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
It's awfully nice when you finally get to the point where the salad is more fulfilling than a Swiss roll.

sigh...I don't know that anything could ever truly be more fulfilling than swiss rolls, but I do notice that that the less junk I eat, the less I want.

Although I'm not sure I could resist an actual swiss roll if there were one in front of me. (were one? was one? I'm not sure, where are the grammar police? :))

Sir BlabsALot said:
Perhaps some of your FB rotation could help you sexersize SillyGirl?

Depending on the activities you partake in...

A nice 4 hour romp in the sack could prove quite beneficial!

gosh, did I mention 4 hours in public?

That's it...you're out of the loop! :tongue:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
waaaaaaah

waaaaaaah

Just a rambling whine....I finally hit the mat again after an extended bout of workout laziness, after a moment so completely mortifying to me that I can't even explain it. I will just say that I got reminded of what it's really like to be 50+ lbs. heavier than I am, and I didn't like it. :shock:

So I took a tip from an abs link Maurice sent me (thank you, Maurice) and started slowing everything down, holding reps longer and doing fewer. It's taking me twice as long to do half as many, and while I'm finding that frustrating I think I just have to get used to it.

I need new leg weights, mine won't get tight enough now. Do they make them for underwater? That would be cool.

There are a couple trainers who live in my new complex, I think I will get one for a month to make sure I know all the gym machines...and maybe they can tell me what I'm doing wrong on the abs ball that hurts my back. :neutral:

5jg7a.jpg

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Great idea.......Let me know how it works out.

Thank you, I will. I'm sure I'll have more whining to do between now and then. :)

I had a horrifying Fat Dream last night....well not horrifying enough to say no to sweet tea this morning, but I did walk right past the swiss rolls. :no:

I think I pulled a muscle in my ass. :???:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
yes please i would like some cheese with my whine

yes please i would like some cheese with my whine

I've been sorting through bins of pictures, and it has me wanting my 25yo body back. I'm tired of fighting with gravity. :frown:

I did finally get the leg weights I've been lusting after for a year, and tried them today for the first time. I don't think they will leave bruises like the old ones, the weight is more evenly distributed so I really like them.

I'm really bad at being consistent about it...usually I slack off until either I've lost all the definition in my arms, or my thighs touch. Overall I've been pretty lazy about it all lately, but there's no point in waiting until it becomes a crisis situation. :roll:

I saw the coolest hulahoop online, it glows in the dark. How fun would that be? :tongue::party:

-b

BANNED
Joined Aug 27, 2011
Messages 8,826
I needed to change my times at the gym from early morning to evenings......Damn trainer says I socialize too much........I love doing my legs.... it is my abs that I hate doing but I have been told that it is all diet for them........:bad: The trainer put it this way more protein and all the other foods are carbs......to make it easier for my simple brain...... So to build my muscle after my work out I need Protein.....

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
I don't think I have ever picked up a dumb bell in my life, well maybe once at the local watering hole but other than that never. I probably should so the neighborhood 12 year old bully stops picking on me.

A

Art Mann

SillyGirl said:
I've been sorting through bins of pictures, and it has me wanting my 25yo body back. I'm tired of fighting with gravity. :frown:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Lots of 25-year-old women would be ecstatic to cut a figure as fine as yours.

Top Bottom