Made with Love

Workout Woes

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
pffft....I'm just gonna trade in the skinny jeans for sweatpants.

UXDj9.jpg

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
^^^ Geez, SG! Do you really have to post pics like that?!

The next time I am hanging around in my undies and pigging out, I will be thinking about that pic... and that will totally be a buzz kill.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Sorry, I had no idea ya'll would find it so upsetting. I'm proud to say that it didn't stop me from going to McDs....although I'm thinking it might be easier to just get one of these...

VKVpV.jpg

:tongue::tongue:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Cycleguy007 said:
McD's??? Seriously????

SG, honestly, stay away from that crap.... REALLY!

It'll kill you!

Hey, I've cut down my McD's consumption rather dramatically.

This afternoon I found two Milky Way Darks in the cupboard, I had completely forgotten they were there. Oh happy day! :party:

So I ate one, punished myself with crunches and squats, then ate the other one. :tongue:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Just a rant....

Just a rant....

I'm tired of crunches, and squats, and weights, and the hula hoop. I'm especially tired of cantalope, and bananas, and salad.

I'd complain more, but i'm going out to lunch at my new favorite restaurant and I have to find my sweatpants.

PSI0f.jpg

A

Art Mann

SillyGirl said:
I'm tired of crunches, and squats, and weights, and the hula hoop. I'm especially tired of cantalope, and bananas, and salad.

I'd complain more, but i'm going out to lunch at my new favorite restaurant and I have to find my sweatpants.

Bet you'll still look hot in sweatpants . . .

Or you could just wear the same outfit you had on when you opened the door for FuckBuddy Four.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
artmankit said:
Bet you'll still look hot in sweatpants . . .

Or you could just wear the same outfit you had on when you opened the door for FuckBuddy Four.

:lol: um, that's not really my style in public. I'm kinda shy, you know.

B

blissful

Switch trainer from male to a female. Shit, she is really good. She does body building, I hurt and hurt and she likes to see me cry.:bad: I even tried hiding in the gym but my friends seem to rat me out.:no:

It is all in the mind and of coarse in the alcohol.:he:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
blissful said:
Switch trainer from male to a female. Shit, she is really good. She does body building, I hurt and hurt and she likes to see me cry.:bad: I even tried hiding in the gym but my friends seem to rat me out.:no:

It is all in the mind and of coarse in the alcohol.:he:

I don't have a trainer, I hurt myself enough without any help. :aww:

It's just a real effort for me to be consistent about it, and occasionally I break out in a Whine. waah waah waah. :tongue:

B

blissful

It is all in the mind, just think of your body has a temple. Now that temple has to bring in fellow followers. Now if the temple is broken down most followers will not come. But a Temple who Shines well all the Buddies of yours will cum running.:666:

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780
blissful said:
It is all in the mind, just think of your body has a temple. Now that temple has to bring in fellow followers. Now if the temple is broken down most followers will not come. But a Temple who Shines well all the Buddies of yours will cum running.:666:

I'd much sooner treat mine like an amusement park. But what kind of amusement park is it when the roller coaster's broken? As for a temple? ppffft.

My body's more like a ......ummm......hmmm......Clear cut forest. Ain't what it used to be, but still looks like hell.

About this Discussion

364 Replies
57K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom