Made with Love
Playmates Toronto

Workout Woes

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
H

HOF

I've got your motivation

I've got your motivation

Quarters! I have rolls of them for you!

H

HOF

Paris said:
ok miss fancy pants , i just want ione thing, lol
I want you to squeeze out one tiny tear, just a little tear for having to gain weight, i wish we were closer , i would spank you "silly" for letting that info out and then crying about working out,
hot damn
ye spank you effing SILLY!!!
hehe love you tho :p

Paris, you're so gorgeous!

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Asshole!!!!

Asshole!!!!

HOF said:

omg, I will hurt you with those quarters someday. Why don't you go ahead and explain yourself to the class, and I'm sure everyone will agree you were incredibly mean to me. Don't even bother trying to make it sound less horrible than it was, I'll call you on it. Asshole.

Paris said:
ok miss fancy pants , i just want ione thing, lol
I want you to squeeze out one tiny tear, just a little tear for having to gain weight, i wish we were closer , i would spank you "silly" for letting that info out and then crying about working out,
hot damn
ye spank you effing SILLY!!!
hehe love you tho

oh sexy girl...if I'd known it would make you spank me, I'd have complained about it a long time ago. :wink:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
HOF said:

ok I see you're too much of a sissypants to tell everyone what you did, so I'll just go ahead. You big jerk asshole.

It was a couple of years ago, and at the time I had been working out really consistently for quite awhile. As you know, consistency is not something that comes naturally to me, so I was a quite pleased with myself for being a little buff.

So I was talking to HOF on the phone one day, and he told me about a young SP he had seen whose ass was so tight he had literally bounced a quarter off it. This got me curious about my own ass and it's quarter-bouncing abilities, so while we were on the phone I laid down on my stomach and tried a quarter. It was deeply, deeply devastating to me when it didn't bounce. There is no emoticon here that properly expresses how sad I was.

Asshole, of course, just laughed and laughed. And suggested that perhaps next time I should try a Canadian quarter, as they are a little lighter and might bounce more easily. :twisted:

Fast forward a couple weeks? months? and we're in the Falls in Penthouse, and somewhere between my 10th and 12th shot of tequila I looked over and was surprised to see HOF at the bar. He came back to the table LAUGH LAUGH LAUGHING like the Asshole that he is, with a lovely flower he had purchased for me.

And a roll of quarters. I think we all know what he meant by that, don't we?

So I took the flower and beat him about the head with it. But only until all the petals fell off, I'm not an unreasonable person.

I still have the quarters, and one day when he's least expecting it, I will use them to hurt him severely.

C

Cycleguy007

Laughing my ass off!

Laughing my ass off!

HOF said:
ROTFLMFAO! However, something tells me that looks more like Ang!

You know, that's exactly what I thought!

Some people just should NOT wear spandex! :eek: :lol:

Besides- its mostly RED! Red's not my colour... more like black and yellow! :mrgreen:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
HOF said:
ROTFLMFAO! However, something tells me that looks more like Ang!
You don't know the difference between Italian & pork...he is pork..............and besides I can still see my dick:lol:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Cycleguy007 said:
but my real kryptonite is banana splits!

(I think you know what I mean... )
I think the board needs to see a pic CG...don't be shy, if you don't I will!!!!!:eek:

C

Cycleguy007

Ang said:
I think the board needs to see a pic CG...don't be shy, if you don't I will!!!!!:eek:

Of the "banana split"?

If you still have a copy of it, go ahead... I lost my copy when Imagesite went belly up.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
SillyGirl said:
So I've been traveling quite a bit for the last couple of weeks, and while I was doing that I completely abandoned even the illusion of a workout routine. Now I'm home, wishing for a box of Swiss Rolls and some chocolate frosting, wondering why it's always so hard for me to get back into the workout habit after a break?

Well apparently I don't like them enough to actually do any today, but I'm letting that slide because I did do abs yesterday. Isn't a day off between workouts a good thing?

aarrggghhh, the mind games I play with myself to not get started...rivaled only by the ones that go on when I try to quit smoking, but I guess that's another thread.

I could've done 240 assorted crunches in the time I've spent writing this. Why is it so hard to get back in the habit? :rolleyes:

I must save this thread from the hijacking!!!!

Home Land...or Pervert Land Security should be monitoring this stuff...CG need an ankle bracelet..lol

SG,
There are a few reasons why it is hard to get back into the swing of working out. One, not so known reason is bordem. That is why it is common to change your workout routine every month or 6 wks.

you should workout your abs like any other muscle in your body..with at least 48 hours rest between workouts.

Diet is more than half the battle (Yo joe!) depending on your metaboism and goals.
Stay away from the simple sugars.......the low glycemic index fuels that will stimulate a surge in insulin which will take in carbs into your muscles...with is all fine...but will inhibit fat break down and promote fat building.

Here is what you got to consider if you want to control your eating habits to meet your goals:
1) burn more calories than you eat (if you want to loose weight)

2) Calculate your Basal metabolic rate:- the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight:
Women: 65 + (4.3 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age)
= BMR

then multiply your BMR by your level of activty and add it
If you are sedentary: 20%
Lightly active is 30%
Moderately active is 40%
Very active - 50%
Extremely active - 60%

This is the number or caloires you need to maintain your wieght...to loose it eat less, burn more
if you burn/eat 500 cal less a day..in a week you will loose 1 lb since 3500 cals = 1 lbs.

Change your workouts..there are tons and tons more of ab movements, home workouts etc.

Any questions please feel free to pm me anytime sweet-heart. :)

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
ChaosTheory said:
I must save this thread from the hijacking!!!!

Home Land...or Pervert Land Security should be monitoring this stuff...CG need an ankle bracelet..lol

SG,
There are a few reasons why it is hard to get back into the swing of working out. One, not so known reason is bordem. That is why it is common to change your workout routine every month or 6 wks.

you should workout your abs like any other muscle in your body..with at least 48 hours rest between workouts.

Diet is more than half the battle (Yo joe!) depending on your metaboism and goals.
Stay away from the simple sugars.......the low glycemic index fuels that will stimulate a surge in insulin which will take in carbs into your muscles...with is all fine...but will inhibit fat break down and promote fat building.

Here is what you got to consider if you want to control your eating habits to meet your goals:
1) burn more calories than you eat (if you want to loose weight)

2) Calculate your Basal metabolic rate:- the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight:
Women: 65 + (4.3 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age)
= BMR

then multiply your BMR by your level of activty and add it
If you are sedentary: 20%
Lightly active is 30%
Moderately active is 40%
Very active - 50%
Extremely active - 60%

This is the number or caloires you need to maintain your wieght...to loose it eat less, burn more
if you burn/eat 500 cal less a day..in a week you will loose 1 lb since 3500 cals = 1 lbs.

Change your workouts..there are tons and tons more of ab movements, home workouts etc.

Any questions please feel free to pm me anytime sweet-heart. :)

48 hours??? AWESOME! That would mean workout again tomorrow, not today!

You just made me very happy, CT.

I don't want to lose weight. Also don't want to gain weight, which is why my fridge is full of salad instead of food I actually enjoy...like frosting, and swiss rolls. I used to enjoy Twinkies as well, but that's all ruined for me now. :|

and I know this is wrong, but I rarely change my workout. I'm lazy lazy lazy about exercise, and when I find something effective that I'll actually do, I stay with it.

I do have a real question about stretching...I always do, before during after...but about a month ago I saw a blurb on the news that some study had shown it's actually bad for you, damaging to the muscles. So I googled, and have been able to clarify that stretching is either mandatory, recommended, irrelevant, bad for me, or very bad for me.

I'm not talking about bouncy stretching, that does seem bad. Just a long child's pose before and after, and frequent knees-to-the-chest between sets of crunches. How could that be bad? It really seems to help my back not hurt.

Still waiting for that bananasplit pic. :lol:

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
SG, I heard that stretching only AFTER exercise is recommended. :?:

I don't bother with stretching, really, anyways. My workout is always walking. I start slowly and end slowly to warm up and cool down. I have ten pound weights that I strap onto each of my ankles, and three pound weights for my wrists, and weighted gloves. I then hit either the track, or the streets (for hills).

I change my stride, and my arm movements during the workout (I must look insane, but it's SO EFFECTIVE), depending on what I do with my arms and legs and how fast or slow I move, I can feel different muscle groups working, including my abs and back. With the weights, a slower pace actually is more effective as there is less momentum to carry me through making me do more work.

If you are looking to change your workout, you should look into getting yourself some strap on weights. I love them.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Right now I am fantasizing a duo with Sillygirl and randygirl. One on each side of me doing a wide leg stretch, MMMmmmm.

C

Cycleguy007

SillyGirl said:
Still waiting for that bananasplit pic.
At the risk of further hijacking this thread (Sorry CT...), as I explained, I lost my Mrs. CG banana split pic, but maybe this will help visualize what I'm talking about:

Ingredients:

• Low calorie non fat whipped cream
  • Low calorie non-fat chocolate sauce
  • a selection of large stiff banana's (not too ripe)
  • Mrs. CG (or for you guys your favourite SP or FB)
  • Use your imagination... here's a visual to help... (but I prefer to peel the banana)

• Eat the banana! :mrgreen:
  • Be sure to share it with her!

Dam girl! If you can do THAT! You'll be very popular around these parts!

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
randygirl said:
If you are looking to change your workout, you should look into getting yourself some strap on weights. I love them.

I use ankle weights already. I've been using handweights for arms, but lately I'm having significant pain in my wrist that's making them excrutiating to hold. It does seem like having the weight strapped on would put less stress on the joint...I'll try it, thanks.

oddball said:
Most effective/safest stretching is done after the muscles have warmed up. Strap ons with weights hmmm.​

I'm apprehensive about not stretching first, but I'll try it. Please don't mock me if I end up posting under the influence of muscle pills and painkillers, I really don't think my back is gonna like this.

Cycleguy007 said:
At the risk of further hijacking this thread (Sorry CT...), as I explained, I lost my Mrs. CG banana split pic, but maybe this will help visualize what I'm talking about:

Visualize, shmisualize...maybe you should have a banana split and take us a new pic.

repoman said:
Right now I am fantasizing a duo with Sillygirl and randygirl. One on each side of me doing a wide leg stretch, MMMmmmm.​

Better eat your wheaties. :lol:

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
SG, you have tendinitis? :( I developed a case of it a couple of winters ago from shoveling snow, and it took FOREVER to heal (at least six weeks). I couldn't hold weight in that hand, nor could I make a turning motion with the wrist (like, to turn a door knob). I hope you are resting it, because using it when experiencing pain like that will lead to worsening injury.

I believe that having the weight strapped onto the wrist would put less strain on the joint than holding the weight in your hand, but I'm not 100% certain. I actually have mine further up from the wrist, and the muscles being used most are the forearms, bi ceps and tri ceps. Because the weights are above the wrist, there is very little, if any, strain on that joint.

Let me know if you try it and experience less pain than with hand held weights!

C

Cycleguy007

SillyGirl said:
Visualize, shmisualize...maybe you should have a banana split and take us a new pic.
We'll need a photographer... Wanna cum over to our place for desert?

We can help you stretch and sexercise too! :shock: :mrgreen:

(I'm not much for Wheaties... but over the years, my aggressive cycling schedule has really helped with stamina... )

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
randygirl said:
SG, you have tendinitis? :( I developed a case of it a couple of winters ago from shoveling snow, and it took FOREVER to heal (at least six weeks). I couldn't hold weight in that hand, nor could I make a turning motion with the wrist (like, to turn a door knob). I hope you are resting it, because using it when experiencing pain like that will lead to worsening injury.

I believe that having the weight strapped onto the wrist would put less strain on the joint than holding the weight in your hand, but I'm not 100% certain. I actually have mine further up from the wrist, and the muscles being used most are the forearms, bi ceps and tri ceps. Because the weights are above the wrist, there is very little, if any, strain on that joint.

Let me know if you try it and experience less pain than with hand held weights!

I'm not sure what it is, think it might be arthritis which I already have in my neck. It does help to wear a brace which also stabilizes the thumb.

Having the weight up higher sounds even better. I'll let you know how it goes, thanks. :D

About this Discussion

369 Replies
50K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom