Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Tryst

Workout with Petite Nicole

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Jim Ludlam

Reviewer
Joined Apr 11, 2016
Messages 72
After an extended vacation Nicole returned, much to my delight.

I was fortunate enough to make an appointment in the evening, a couple of weeks ago. However, that particular day was dragging on ever so slowly at work. Why does that always happen?

Finally, it was time. Arrived at the convenient location and enjoyed our much anticipated reunion with one another, I couldn't stop complimenting her amazing physique.

As I get out of the shower, her response "finally, get over here". It should be noted at this point that the shower was no longer than 5 minutes. In Nicole's defence, we have been waiting for this moment for the past five months. Ok let's be honest here, I have been waiting for five months and she has only been waiting for five minutes. A guy can dream, right!

Needless to say, our time together was amazing. IMO, an hour is not enough time to fully appreciate this fitness goddess.

Nicole is beautiful, has an amazing figure and I truly enjoy spending time with her and will, hopefully, continue to do so over the next several months!

Jim Ludlam

Reviewer
Joined Apr 11, 2016
Messages 72
Kirk Lazarus said:
Nicole is very fit indeed. Thanks for the review.

She has definitely been working her glutes hardcore. Seeing her again this week.

B

Borey The Bald II

Nice review.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,658
Why haven't I heard of this lady before? Thanks for sharing and bringing her to my attention. :good:

Jim Ludlam

Reviewer
Joined Apr 11, 2016
Messages 72
What A Wookie said:
Why haven't I heard of this lady before? Thanks for sharing and bringing her to my attention. :good:

Nicole is attention-worthy. I will be seeing her again on Friday which means a follow up review.

Addult

Joined Jul 9, 2014
Messages 74
What A Wookie said:

Welcome to the same unknown club :shout:

Yes, she also caught my eye.

About this Discussion

13 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom