Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Playmates Toronto

Woman who walked onto highway sues Google Maps

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Woman who walked onto highway sues Google Maps

• Lauren Rosenberg has a legitimate case against Google, as they are totally negligent

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Google should be held partly responsible, but Lauren should share some of the blame.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The case against Google should be thrown out of court. Lauren is fully responsible for her injuries

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Interesting article, but I think that the woman should have known that it was unsafe to walk on the highway, despite the instructions received from google map. What do you think?

https://www.thestar.com/business/co...who-walked-onto-highway-sues-google-maps?bn=1

Is Google responsible for giving out bad directions through its Google Maps service? We’re about to find out. After Googling walking directions for a trip in Park City, Utah, Lauren Rosenberg claims she was led onto a busy highway, where she was struck by a vehicle. She’s now suing Google for damages.

B

Beenthere123

Must you guys make fun out of everything:?::?:

Yes she was a blond :cool:

L

lagavulin

Oh sweet fuckn' Jesus.
If the information on the little screen had said flap your arms until you take-off and fly over the road she would still be standing there.
(insert Henny Youngman joke, I just flew in from New York and boy are my arms tired)

Without a doubt this case MUST go to court.
The decision must be either execution or sterilization; this woman cannot be allowed to reproduce.

Top Bottom