Made with Love

Why was my curvy thread locked you bunch of dictators.

Candyman

Joined Aug 19, 2011
Messages 909
This is not fair and did not harm anyone but the stuck up chubbies that take offense on the truth. If you going to delete mine then delete half the threads here. I contribute fairly and honesty and mods here are being bias, playing favorites plus acting like the Liberal government.

Used to be fun here. Might as well delete my account, do not want to be associated with Nazi like action by the mods.

Goodbye, again delete my account. Going to the other side and taking my talents.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW.

D

DannyDeVito

This is not fair and did not harm anyone but the stuck up chubbies that take offense on the truth. If you going to delete mine then delete half the threads here. I contribute fairly and honesty and mods here are being bias, playing favorites plus acting like the Liberal government.

Used to be fun here. Might as well delete my account, do not want to be associated with Nazi like action by the mods.

Goodbye, again delete my account. Going to the other side and taking my talents.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW.

Here take my medal

You are too much fun of a troll to leave us now. Just when we started to like you.

White lie

C

cristycurves

I can't speak for others but I think it was because there was already another thread to similar. But geez Candy man, just because a thread gets deleted or stopped, I wouldn't leave, or throw a tantrum. Every forum has it's mods and they are the ones who decide what we can and can't say, it's their board, their rules. Believe me the mods here are far better than others elsewhere!

U

User-P

DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW.

Thread has been unlocked.

Thank you for your patience while Mods discussed the issue.

bolt.upright

Reviewer
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,732
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
The thread was locked probably because some women complained and the Manginas felt motivated to please those women.

Manginas have a mental illness and it is hard for them to overcome. They need to please women in order to feel good about themselves. If they treated women as equals, they would ball up in the corner and cry from all the stress such a predicament would bring upon them.

Manginas are the cancer of society.

If you started a thread about fat men, or bald men or skinny men or guys with no money, it would never have been locked.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Just fuck Asians. They like men to be men.

hotasians.jpg

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
I didn't have a problem with the thread at all.

Found it a little thought provoking and entertaining at the same time.

Which is why I am here.
The feeling is mutal but a bit distressing when a thread like this became censored when others were more horrible such as those poor animals being tortured. Like Candyman said, double standard AND MAL'S SUSPICION OF MANGINAS.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
The feeling is mutal but a bit distressing when a thread like this became censored when others were more horrible such as those poor animals being tortured. Like Candyman said, double standard AND MAL'S SUSPICION OF MANGINAS.

For what it is worth but I heard this from a MOD on another board...............MODS never make mistakes.

Top Bottom