Made with Love

Why some providers only see men over 30?

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
randygirl said:
Just an afterthought here:

Very good points you have brought up but I think the communication thing goes both ways.

I lean heavily toward seeing independent SPs because I also have the opportunity to also guage what they are about through e-mail. Because I prefer longer sessions and a chance of some intellectual stimulation to go along with the obvious, I like to start to buld a rapport before the actual encounter. If the lady shows some soul and wit in her writing, I become far more interested. In my recent experience, some of the ladies with whom I have connected have been relatively young, but incredibly bright, articulate, perceptive and witty. For me, all of those qualities are bunuses which make for a much more interesting experience and I don't think their age enters into it. Aretha Frankln summed it up one great song didn't she. R E S P E C T.

PS. I'm way over 30 so I have other things to worry about!:lol:

About this Discussion

21 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom