Made with Love

Why men use prostitutes

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
Re: Why men use prostitutes

Research published in 2005 found that the numbers of men who pay for sex had doubled in a decade

They discovered adult reviews sites.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

Review boards like this one have certainly helped. It has allowed us to distinguish between the reputable agencies/independents and the B & S/shady ones. It has also allowed us to get a better handle on the services provided by the individual SP's.

Not too long ago we were all at the mercy of a hit-or-miss scenarios when relying exclusively on Now magazine/Craigslist advertisements.

KR

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

When asked what would end ­prostitution, one interviewee laughed and said, "Kill all the girls." Paul told me that it would take "all the men to be locked up".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660

Knight Rider said:
Review boards like this one have certainly helped. It has allowed us to distinguish between the reputable agencies/independents and the B & S/shady ones. It has also allowed us to get a better handle on the services provided by the individual SP's.

Not too long ago we were all at the mercy of a hit-or-miss scenarios when relying exclusively on Now magazine/Craigslist advertisements.

KR

So glad I found HUBGFE.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Jiggy why do men pay for extra Kleenex boxes?

Actually I do agree with Jiggys pay them to leave logic. I have been paying for years strictly because I love the idea of once I leave the room we are strangers. No baggage, no strings, no nagging, no gifts expected, just the fun part, the sex and CYA!

Last edited:

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Rayden said:
Actually I do agree with Jiggys pay them to leave logic. I have been paying for years strictly because I love the idea of once I leave the room we are strangers. No baggage, no strings, no nagging, no gifts expected, just the fun part, the sex and CYA!

Add me to that group.

Top Bottom