Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Toronto Girlfriends

Why do so many hot GTA women drive broken down pieces of shit?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
D

Demien2k5

Guest
Can't tell you how many times I've been driving around the GTA, look down into a passing wreck only to see a perfectly made-up super model, dressed to kill, bedazzled in bling, intently guiding that smokin' heap onto the expressway at mach 4...

I always believed good looks opens doors and cultivates success, ergo money, particuarly for young women, so why do so many wicked hotties seem only to spend on clothes and jewelry, but insist on driving broken down rust buckets. Sooo many SPs over the years have regaled me with their motor vehicle woes (yes, I know it's a ploy most of the time) and I've actually recognized many familiar faces on the TO streets behind the wheel of their belching clunkers....Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this odd phenomenon?
 

ChrisD

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
Because shoes, lingeries, toys etc. are more important than a nice car:)
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Demien2k5 said:
Can't tell you how many times I've been driving around the GTA, look down into a passing wreck only to see a perfectly made-up super model, dressed to kill, bedazzled in bling, intently guiding that smokin' heap onto the expressway at mach 4...

I always believed good looks opens doors and cultivates success, ergo money, particuarly for young women, so why do so many wicked hotties seem only to spend on clothes and jewelry, but insist on driving broken down rust buckets. Sooo many SPs over the years have regaled me with their motor vehicle woes (yes, I know it's a ploy most of the time) and I've actually recognized many familiar faces on the TO streets behind the wheel of their belching clunkers....Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this odd phenomenon?

:lol: Thought I was the only one with the same thoughts, think Chris answered your question. But on the other hand I see many good looking MILF driving suv lexus and Mercedes.
 
B

Borey the Bald

Guest
You driving downtown Demien? if so you are dead on correct.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Beenthere123 said:
:lol: Thought I was the only one with the same thoughts, think Chris answered your question. But on the other hand I see many good looking MILF driving suv lexus and Mercedes.

The HUSBAND bought it for her......

For the most part, Chris was right: they really don't give a shit about their wheels, just whomever wants to date them's wheels.......
 
D

Demien2k5

Guest
It's just so bizarre - typically, image is everything to a young beautiful woman, so why wouldn't you at least get yourself something clean and mechanically sound. It feels kinda like putting up 24KT gold foil wallpaper inside the unibomber's broken donw mountain shack...what's up with that?
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
It might have to do with insurance premiums. The better the car the higher the premiums. The young people get hit really hard with the rates.
 

Detective

Well-known member
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
Demien2k5 said:
It's just so bizarre - typically, image is everything to a young beautiful woman, so why wouldn't you at least get yourself something clean and mechanically sound. It feels kinda like putting up 24KT gold foil wallpaper inside the unibomber's broken donw mountain shack...what's up with that?

:lol: Maybe they need a sugar daddy to supply them with one.
 
Top Bottom