Made with Love

Why do mods keep banning that Indian guy?.

P

Prick

Mods here forgot what entertainment is for. Who gives a shit about him or his handles. Just need someone to beat up on and you boys are too ego driven.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
If he is harassing people then he should be on a site where that behavior is acceptable.

The one thing I have always like about HUBGFE is people tend to be respectful of others.

Sure there are debates and the occasional disagreement but seldom does that break down into outright war.

So if this guy is disrespecting the ladies I am all for his removal.....

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,795
The Voice said:
I thought it was fun to see him get whacked, but if he was sending harassing PMs, that is reason enough to ban.

I also enjoyed when Muckelle was beating him up and read all his post to find out what dumb things he was typing away again. Not sure I would call it entertaining but more out of curiosity

Just take away his PM privileges and will solve that problem.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Is he actually banned though? He has the habit of creating a new one right away. Seems like the latest one is still active.

His routine is pretty boring though. Even as a punching bag there's not much to go on. HUBGFE has had its idiot trolls like MAL and Bob/Flash, who at least posted legibly and had variations on their bs. This one not so much.

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom