Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Why do mods keep banning that Indian guy?.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

MSN

Joined Apr 10, 2012
Messages 124
He is a riot and entertaining. Let him be, you boys have too short of a fuse.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,234
I know myself and other ladies get/have gotten hassled in PM by him. So I don't mind the troll being banned.

P

Prick

Mods here forgot what entertainment is for. Who gives a shit about him or his handles. Just need someone to beat up on and you boys are too ego driven.

nntsci

Reviewer
Joined Jul 15, 2016
Messages 754
MSN said:
He is a riot and entertaining. Let him be, you boys have too short of a fuse.

I personally have not found him entertaining or funny at all... just obnoxious and annoying.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
If he is harassing people then he should be on a site where that behavior is acceptable.

The one thing I have always like about CAERF is people tend to be respectful of others.

Sure there are debates and the occasional disagreement but seldom does that break down into outright war.

So if this guy is disrespecting the ladies I am all for his removal.....

T

The Voice

I thought it was fun to see him get whacked, but if he was sending harassing PMs, that is reason enough to ban.

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,814
The Voice said:
I thought it was fun to see him get whacked, but if he was sending harassing PMs, that is reason enough to ban.

I also enjoyed when Muckelle was beating him up and read all his post to find out what dumb things he was typing away again. Not sure I would call it entertaining but more out of curiosity

Just take away his PM privileges and will solve that problem.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Robintheboywonder said:
Bring him back. Candyman needs a friend.

Do you need a friend Robin? Is Papa ignoring you again? Maybe Peace can fill the little blue man's little shoes.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,658
Is he actually banned though? He has the habit of creating a new one right away. Seems like the latest one is still active.

His routine is pretty boring though. Even as a punching bag there's not much to go on. Caerf has had its idiot trolls like MAL and Bob/Flash, who at least posted legibly and had variations on their bs. This one not so much.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Madman said:
Where, I need a nnew chef

I realize that since I closed the kitchen there has been fewer pickins in the dumpster.
So I have decided to allow the rendering place down the street to rent dumpster space.

Top Bottom