Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Pure Pleasure Spa

Who was that girl at the party ?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

gar1973

Joined Jun 20, 2010
Messages 2
Hi yall !

I stumbled into Club Paradise last thursday for a friends bday and immediately knew that this wasnt a regular night.

I asked the staff what was going on and the told be about this website. I was quite pleasantly shocked.

I'm quite a virgin at this and couldnt stay long but must ask for assistance. Two girls in particular caught my eye.

1. Asian, wearing white panties and peacock blue top.

2. Caucasian brunette, short gold dress, tatoos on right arm

Thanks in advance

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Did you say Asian, mmmm mm I love Chinese!

Sorry I can't help you, I didn't make it to the party. The great Hof was suppose to pick me up but I was stood up!:slap:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Speaking of HOF, did anyone catch who the tiny blonde,red dress with a HOF name tag was, I think she was with the Mirage/Dreammakers clans?

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
gar1973 said:
Hi yall !

I stumbled into Club Paradise last thursday for a friends bday and immediately knew that this wasnt a regular night.

I asked the staff what was going on and the told be about this website. I was quite pleasantly shocked.

I'm quite a virgin at this and couldnt stay long but must ask for assistance. Two girls in particular caught my eye.

1. Asian, wearing white panties and peacock blue top.

Thanks in advance

Hey Gar. Welcome to CAERF. Can't help you with the descriptions. There were just too many. Great night to have wandered into CP. It may just be a life changer.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
gar1973 said:

Thanks in advance
Long dark straight hair? Gold coloured dress, with low plunging neckline, and pleated skirt?

That was Livia @ Mirage. Tats go beyond just her arm, so if thats your thang, you are seriously in luck dude.

H

HOF

king21 said:
I remember seeing an SP with HOF`s name badge, dunno her name, Aspen maybe.

I remember some silly blonde girl. Stole my name tag and gave me a hickey! She never told me who the hell she was either! Maybe, she's cinderella?

Aspen was wearing a beige, cream coloured dress, and I touched her derriere too:)

Top Bottom