Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hollywood Ladies

Who is your favorite caerf member?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Look there's a bandwagon with Superdick on it!

I am jumping on!..there appears to be alot of women on it...yummy

I vote superdick.

J

JohnFK

Me! (Just kidding, just kidding).

Well 1st off the girls, then the old boys club, CG007, HOF, Tboy, Ang, Olayda, The Dean, oh I can't remember the rest.

C

Cycleguy007

+1 for the CAERF Ladies!!!!

And I love the Miss Caerf award idea!!! (But still think there should be bikini pics... or maybe lingerie pics... oh hell... just naked pics... :mrgreen:)

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Cycleguy007 said:
+1 for the CAERF Ladies!!!!

And I love the Miss Caerf award... but still think there should be bikini pics... or maybe lingerie pics... oh hell... just naked pics... :mrgreen:

Did I miss something? Where did this award come from. BTW i'm in favour of a ladies award, even better to know how they win.

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
GDLLover said:
Did I miss something? Where did this award come from. BTW i'm in favour of a ladies award, even better to know how they win.

Here it is GDL

C

Cycleguy007

GDLLover said:

Try and keep up GDL...:roll:

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Count another one for Superdick...because he's a dick, and he's super.

Gordon Ramsey

Joined Mar 19, 2010
Messages 50
DATYdude said:
superdick for sure

(of course he PAID me to write that!)

Yes? Ohh f**k me senseless! Is there anyone who doesn't pay you to write reviews? :roll:

I

iceman_dci

Zombie gets my vote....he's probably in butt-fuck NWT banging all the lonely women while they're husbands are out in camps for weeks on end....LOL...that boy has no filter...WHERE ARE YOU ZOMBIE!!

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Look who is talking.. Mr. DD did you ask for permision from your boss to post here?

Top Bottom