Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Pure Pleasure Spa

IN-Call Who is the hottest East Asian girl working today????

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Shaft

BANNED
Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 17
I mean East Asians, Chinese, Japanese Korean, Vietnam, Philipino but not Indian Pakistani etc.

Set aside service and go on a hottest point of view. One plus an honourable mention might be good.

I would choose Kim Ly who I still see with an honourable mention to Luana at RM.

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347
Re: Who is the hottest East Asian girl working today????

Shaft said:
I mean East Asians, Chinese, Japanese Korean, Vietnam, Philipino but not Indian Pakistani etc.

Set aside service and go on a hottest point of view. One plus an honourable mention might be good.

I would choose Kim Ly who I still see with an honourable mention to Luana at RM.

Mercedes DM

B

Beenthere123

Cheri @ Vixens

J

jalbertson

Daisy at TAG141 has a young and pretty look, despite a shy demeanour. Here's my rating of the Asians I've seen thus far in terms of facial beauty (most are MIA).

7.5 - Daisy
7 - Chinese Chrystal formerly independent, and with TOG
7 - Jessie formerly of Redzone
6 - Luana @ Roommates
5.5 - Sam formerly of GOE

For reference, actress Kelly Hu would be like an 8, and Maria Ozawa would be a 9 or 10.

B

Beenthere123

jalbertson said:
Daisy at TAG141 has a young and pretty look, despite a shy demeanour. Here's my rating of the Asians I've seen thus far in terms of facial beauty (most are MIA).

7.5 - Daisy
7 - Chinese Chrystal formerly independent, and with TOG
7 - Jessie formerly of Redzone
6 - Luana @ Roommates
5.5 - Sam formerly of GOE

For reference, actress Kelly Hu would be like an 8, and Maria Ozawa would be a 9 or 10.

Man you are tough with the ratings ;) , you hoop's brother? :D

J

jalbertson

Beenthere123 said:
Man you are tough with the ratings ;) , you hoop's brother?
LOL, believe it or not, I'm not some Internet elitist who complains about a girl's sharp elbows or some other nonsense :lol: :lol:

My scale is just somewhat based on the bell curve, though. To me, a 7 is not a mediocre rating, it means the girl's actually fairly hot! In real life, I would jump (JUMP!) at the chance to fuck 6s.

5 = average
6 = cute/attractive
7 = pretty, think of the typical hot girl you saw in high school
8 = turns heads, where you start using the word "beautiful"
9-10 = jaw dropping Megan-Fox-level hotness, someone you'd rarely see in real life. When you encounter this kinda woman, it's like seeing for the first time.

B

Beenthere123

My scale is just somewhat based on the bell curve, though. To me, a 7 is not a mediocre rating, it means the girl's actually fairly hot! In real life, I would jump (JUMP!) at the chance to fuck 6s.

5 = average
6 = cute/attractive
7 = pretty, think of the typical hot girl you saw in high school
8 = turns heads, where you start using the word "beautiful"
9-10 = jaw dropping Megan-Fox-level hotness, someone you'd rarely see in real life. When you encounter this kinda woman, it's like seeing for the first time.[/quote]

Thanks for expanding on your rating system. To me a 7 is below average, hey that is why we are all different ;)

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Daisy @ TAG141
Dawn @ Mirage

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

So far I would have to say Tonya @ RM for me she is smoking hot in my eyes.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Teena @ sassys there to please you.

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807

Off the top of my head, out of the Asian girls I have seen who are still working:
- Luana @ RM 7.5/10
- Tila @ Sassy's 7/10
- Raine @ DM 7/10
- Anna @ Maximum 7.5/10
- Keana @ RM 7/10
- Korean Sue @ TOG 7/10

All are cute/pretty, but not head turners.

IMO, Kira @ Mirage was the hottest, 8.5-9/10. Even though service sucked I still saw her several times. Too bad she's gone. Lucy @ TAG 141 who was visiting was quite pretty as well, 8-8.5. Said she was coming back but haven't seen her on schedule. Photos of both are gone I believe.

lovedoggie

BANNED
Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 89

Keana @ RM will make your dicky a happy boy.

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54

Sugar is excellent.

A

All4one

Heatwaves76 said:
So far I would have to say Tonya @ RM for me she is smoking hot in my eyes.

Agree with you my friend Tonya is HOT!

thedragonslayer

Joined Dec 12, 2009
Messages 142

Shaft said:

Agree with you about Luana. Had a hot time with her a ways back. Session hightlight was her straddling and fucking my face with her wet pussy. This is a girl who cums, and cums H-A-R-D. She came in my mouth as I was eagerly flicking her swollen clit and eating her dripping wet pussy. Hot, sticky asian cream . . . yummy!!

L 8
A 9
S 9

About this Discussion

16 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom