Made with Love

Who is the baddest man on the planet these days?

D

Demien2k5

It seems that based on my recent candy-assed and severely wussy review of Cory, I am obliged to now to officially apologize to HOF for my previous rant....and yes, that was harder write than I ever thought it would be :lol:

I stand corrected. :x <slowly slipping on the skirt now>

H

HOF

Rotflmao

Rotflmao

Demien2k5 said:
It seems that based on my recent candy-assed and severely wussy review of Cory, I am obliged to now to officially apologize to HOF for my previous rant....and yes, that was harder write than I ever thought it would be :lol:

I stand corrected. :x <slowly slipping on the skirt now>

Oh, my, this is too good to be true! You what, it takes a really tough guy to apologize, so I nominate Demien2k5 as a real tough guy teddybear! LMAO

H

HOF

Agree or Not?

Agree or Not?

John Walsh might truly be the baddest, toughest guy of our generation. How did he fight back after the abduction and murder of his child ADAM WALSH 1981.

He's the frontman for AMW, he took all of rage and pain and channeled it into something that has become so good in helping capture all sorts of criminals.

I know that he's had his indiscretions; however, he stayed the course and 2008. Otis Toole was found to be his son ADAM's murderer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Walsh

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
George Chuvalo? I hope he gets testicular cancer that spreads to his ugly mugg and his face falls off. Then I hope he gets the flesh eating disease and he loses his legs.

Whatever has happened to him, he deserved it. He is the TRUE definition of what goes around comes around.....

anyhow, back to the thread:

Just about any MMA fighter. Even the shittiest one can kick the ass of any similar weight class boxer.

Put Chris Lieben in a ring with a boxer wearing boxing gloves and you could hit him 1,000 times and Chris would just smile and say 'that tickles'......

Another good one is Clay Guida. That guy can take a punch and keep on coming.

To expand on HOF's suggestion: ANY navy Seal or Army Ranger.

BTW: all this hype about Royce Gracie? He wouldn't last a round in today's MMA. I watched him fight and take away his dirty fighting (pulling hair, grabbing shorts) he wouldn't last a round.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
tboy said:
George Chuvalo? I hope he gets testicular cancer that spreads to his ugly mugg and his face falls off. Then I hope he gets the flesh eating disease and he loses his legs.

Whatever has happened to him, he deserved it. He is the TRUE definition of what goes around comes around.....

Tboy please tell us what you really think of Chuvalo?:lol: Why the hate on for the man bud, just curious?

Nately

Joined Nov 6, 2010
Messages 7
king21 said:
I am surprised that no one has mentioned George Foreman. Until he got rope-a-doped by Ali, he was one tough, mean, ornery SOB! He never ever smiled.He was absolutely feared in the ring, He swatted Joe Frazier around in the ring as if he was a fly. After his beatdown by Ali, He turned his persona around by becoming a minister and entrepreneur, "The George Foremen Grill". He became an absolute funny, likeable big teddy bear of a guy! The younger generation of today only know the good, likeable Geroge Foreman.

Ali was a great champ and a great boxer, but Norton, Frazier, and Foreman were all a lot stronger, tougher and meaner. Ali was quicker and smarter and better skilled, but the others were all a lot badder. I still wish there could have been an exhibition between him and Teófilo Stevenson of Cuba, they were both so quick and skilled.

I still get a little spooked when I see any of the Foreman fight tapes. Powerful, cold, mean, and relentless. He was a much heavier hitter than anybody was used to in that era. In one documentary, one of his old sparring partners said that George didn't just have knockout power, he could kill a man with one punch.

In his prime, Mike Tyson was a scary fighter, too. He had a lot of power in both hands. When he went on the offensive, he was vicious. It takes about an hour to watch his first 20 fights because there were so many quick knockouts. It's a miracle that he never killed anyone.

Nately

Joined Nov 6, 2010
Messages 7

Nately

Joined Nov 6, 2010
Messages 7
Top Bottom