Made with Love

IN-Call Who are your Can't Go Wrong Girls??

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Re: Who are your Can't Go Wrong Girls??

Beenthere123 said:
Good list DB, tell me more about Raven. You have intrigued me with your endorsement of this babe

Glad to! I met her when she was Angela at Exquisite. She's tall, 5'8, late 20's, with long black hair, flashing green eyes, and an athletic body. But more than her looks, it's her attitude that's incredible. She treats you like a king. Sexually, she's a fireball on speed, no other way to describe it. Dare I say, she rivaled Noir.

Since she's moved to Cachet, she's definitely out of my budget range, but I still have extremely fond memories of her.

B

Beenthere123

dreamblade said:
Beenthere123 said:
Good list DB, tell me more about Raven. You have intrigued me with your endorsement of this babe

Glad to! I met her when she was Angela at Exquisite. She's tall, 5'8, late 20's, with long black hair, flashing green eyes, and an athletic body. But more than her looks, it's her attitude that's incredible. She treats you like a king. Sexually, she's a fireball on speed, no other way to describe it. Dare I say, she rivaled Noir.

Since she's moved to Cachet, she's definitely out of my budget range, but I still have extremely fond memories of her.

Thanks DB will definitely see this babe, just added her to my TDL. Your word is good enough for me ;)

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165

Don't give in too easily Soprano FF has to see at least 3 more of their girls to join our club ;)[/quote]

Oh i knew BT123 would fill him in on the requirements and King 21 would explain to him that "Once you enter this family, there is no gettin out."

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

Off the top of my head.

Daphne@Mirage
Noir@Ex-Mirage
Kareena@The Office
Angie@Diva + Max
Charlie Girl
Melody@Entourage
Tyler@Roommates
Sabiha@Sassy

Special mention to Brooklyn (Mirage) as she's retired.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

4Times said:
PokerDude said:
Off the top of my head.

Daphne@Mirage
Noir@Ex-Mirage
Kareena@The Office
Angie@Diva + Max
Charlie Girl
Melody@Entourage
Tyler@Roommates
Sabiha@Sassy

Special mention to Brooklyn (Mirage) as she's retired.

Hey Pokerdude is in the House. You took your time getting here PD. Outside of Sabhia we have been walking down the same trails I think.

We both have impeccable tastes :lol:

H

HOF

rileyroyal said:
maybe you should book with me so you can add me to madness of the contest. i just find it a turn off that men want to put us in catergories like pieces of meat.

You never know, maybe I will;)

Just remember, try not to take things personally, it creates unnecessary stress.

I don't believe that this thread was meant to treat anyone like a piece of meat; it appears to me that it's more of a favourites thread.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
thetank said:
I thought this might make an interesting thread. Who are your Can't Go Wrong Girls? These are the girls that are solid, guaranteed great times. You hear they are working and you want to book them, rather than see someone on the TDL. You just . . . well . . . Can't go wrong booking them.

One proviso . . . they have to be active (no retirees please).

TheTank's Can't Go Wrong Girls
1. Sebelle of Exquisite
2. Jemma of Mirage
3. Noir formerly of Mirage (now Independent)
4. Kareena formerly of DreamMakers (now Independent)

thetank

I guess I have no choice but to add Remy of Mirage to my list?? Everytime I see her, it just goes right!

thetank

Top Bottom