Made with Love

who are the worst pimps in Toronto and why?

Demonhunter

Joined Nov 11, 2017
Messages 116
Drugs? Hello demonhunter??????? If you can research my reviews, I am quite sure you are able to gather evidence that she did in fact admitted in hiring an under age woman. You are the one who is a bullshitter about going through many threads. Spare me with the accusation or my duty to report her to the appropriate legal authorities . Based on your comment, then many members are guilty as well since they were witnessed to her comments about complaining about an under age girl for tricking her into hiring her. She demonstrated no remorse or was apologetic about it. Do your research!!! Good riddance.

Disgruntled troll? Look at yourself in the mirror. Sexual frustrations? LOL Like chasing @peace. Dumbhunter!

She is a bully but thats your thing.
Ok dumbass so your answer is no thought so you aren’t concerned about trafficking you’re just obsessed with making stupid posts about a member who can’t comment back. That’s the actions of a bully and a cowardly one at that. Get a life loser

The Natural

Joined Sep 27, 2017
Messages 74
Nikki is a man and is engaged in the biggest farce this industry has ever seen. Let’s have a girls night out and girl power. Anyone that doesn’t see how fucked that is needs to get their head check. Heeeelllllooo.

Last edited:

Ralph Furley

Joined Sep 23, 2017
Messages 119
The Natural said:
Nikki is a man and is engaged in the biggest farce this industry has ever seen. Let’s have a girls night out and girl power. Anyone that doesn’t see how fucked that is needs to get their head check. Heeeelllllooo.

You are a fucking loser. Leave the poor lady alone. We are all creatures of gods green earth.

The Natural

Joined Sep 27, 2017
Messages 74
Ralph Furley said:
You are a fucking loser. Leave the poor lady alone. We are all creatures of gods green earth.

what do you think she or he or it is doing stupid ? Changing the world? Or taking a stand as a transgender activist? Naw she it he whatever is a Pimp dumb ass. A male pimp that pretends to be a woman. Many girls have not the slightest clue in that game. Good thing I prefer strippers.

Top Bottom