Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hush Companions

White culture is bad sometimes

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
I am glad I was born as a Caucasion male, but sometimes my White culture really pisses me off.

I get a new bill from Rogers which is now costing me $82, taxes in, for unlimited internet and phone. But, if my neighbour would share the internet connection with me - wifi adaptor with range extender - we could cut our bill in half.

My Chinese friend does this with his neighbour, so they are the smart ones. In Chinese culture, it is a given to share and save money. In white culture, we are taught to do everything on our own, never looking at ways to cut corners, economise and save money. Such a suggestion of sharing a connection would be frowned upon between two white neighbours. Fucking white culture is stupid sometimes.

Overall, being white is best. But sometimes I wish I was Chinese.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Try walking down the street in a well to do neighborhood and have a popo on you for doing absolutely nothing.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
face it MAL you are a liberal and want others to assist you with paying your way.

Get over it and man up.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Why would anyone want to be a racist conservative? He's probably proud to be a leftist.

W

Wanker

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Nobody should be judged by the color of their skin, gender, etc.

As for sharing cable...isn't that stealing? After all, the cable company is selling to individual households.

JBGood.....and what would happen to a lily white dude walking through the ghetto? I'm sure he would be unmolested. There is racism everywhere. The goal should be to get everyone to see everyone else as individuals, not parts of groups.

Top Bottom