Made with Love

Which movie was the worst movie you have seen?

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
oddball said:
I liked Blair Witch, I thought it was suspenseful and cleverly filmed. Being one who has spent lots of time lost in woods, I thought it captured the creepy feeling of wandering and trying to find your way out of a dark forest.

I'm from the North-- Nothing will sober a person up quicker than being lost in the woods at night. It invariably starts with a bright idea like, "I'll just cut through the bush here." and ends with me drenched in adrenalin sweat, loudly singing to try to scare all the critters off.

C

Cycleguy007

4tees said:
1998 or 1999 remake of The Avengers with Ralph Finnes and Uma Thurman. I never walked out of a movie before that one.

Yes it sucked... but there was always Uma Thurman in skin tight leather body suit to fall back on... :mrgreen: And Sean Connery was in that crappy film too... :cool:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
Yes it sucked... but there was always Uma Thurman in skin tight leather body suit to fall back on... :mrgreen: And Sean Connery was in that crappy film too... :cool:

which brings Halle Barry in "Catwoman" to mind and no matter how bad the movie was? Halle slinking around like a cat and looking hot in black leather was more than enough to keep me interested ......and honorable mention goes to Michelle Pheiffer as another hot Catwoman in black leather.....

I'm with you on LOEG.....wtf WAS that anyways? Mr Hyde as a super hero?

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
which brings Halle Barry in "Catwoman" to mind and no matter how bad the movie was? Halle slinking around like a cat and looking hot in black leather was more than enough to keep me interested ......and honorable mention goes to Michelle Pheiffer as another hot Catwoman in black leather.....

I'm with you on LOEG.....wtf WAS that anyways? Mr Hyde as a super hero?
:lol: He wasn't a super hero... He was merely an extraordinary gentleman! :lol:

But yes... it was ALSO a stinker!

And Catwoman was too, but was watchable for exactly the reason you state! :mrgreen:

Speakin of Stinkers Sir Connery has done... anyone ever remember a movie called "Wrong is Right"? He musta needed a tax write off that year! :roll:

H

HOF

Hudson Hawk
The fifth Element
Ishtar
Men and Goats
LOEG
Anything that Jennifer Lopez is in.
Far and Away
Crash
Saw
Almost every remake, such as the bad news bears, starsky and hutch.
Waterworld
Jerry Maguire
7 years in tibet

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
HOF said:
Hudson Hawk
The fifth Element
Ishtar
Men and Goats
LOEG
Anything that Jennifer Lopez is in.
Far and Away
Crash
Saw
Almost every remake, such as the bad news bears, starsky and hutch.
Waterworld
Jerry Maguire
7 years in tibet

Maurice thought Crash was one of the best movies he has ever seen.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
art of happiness said:
"eyes wide shut' ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh god, how could I forget THAT waste of celluloid? and that MUSIC?

Fifth Element? really? that's one of my all time favourites......

But how about:

Twilight? oh man that movie sucked ass.......and they made a sequel???

I guess you need to be 12 and have a vagina to get it.......

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
But how about:

Twilight? oh man that movie sucked ass.......and they made a sequel???
And ANOTHER sequel "Eclipse" being released on June 30th... and another in the works...

6l170.jpg

(I have teenaged daughters that have read the entire series... that's the only reason I know... )

Top Bottom