Made with Love

Which movie was the worst movie you have seen?

L

lagavulin

Perfect Storm with George Clowney.
Was dragged to the theatre by a lady who insisted we see it.
I dumped her after leaving the theatre. Anyone whose taste was that bad was not worth going out with. Guess I am picky afterall.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
the dharma said:
Anything back in the 80's with chevy chase in it! :???:

True
Anything that has Ben Afflick, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Jean Claude Van Dam (except Bloodsport), Steven Segal, any of those girl "actors".

I have seen a lot of bad ones...

When I was a we lad few friends and I went to see Street Fighter...in the theatre!

I wish I did not...I wish I invested that money and could have probably used it on an SP/MPA by now for sure..many. lol.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, Dune was pretty bad. They tried to do too much in too short of a time. That was before multi-sequels so if they had spread it out over a few movies, would have been a LOT better.

I and a few friends all read the book so when the movie came out around christmas, I gave everyone gift certificates so we could all go together with our GFs etc. I think it was christmas day evening so we all piled into a couple of cars and went to see it. I felt REALLY bad after we got out because the movie was SO bad.

For the record, I have learned that if you are in a theatre and want to leave (within reason of course) you can demand your money back and the theatre is bound to return it. I mean, if you leave during the closing credits I don't think they'll honor it but if you leave halfway through? They'll give you your money back.

You know, the critics said Gigli was so bad but I watched it and I tell you, there have been a LOT worse movies than that.

Mall rats was pretty bad for the acting. I hated that so many thought yelling was 'showing emotion'....

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
C

Cycleguy007

oddball said:
Oops almost forgot Joel Schumacher's attempt to kill a franchise with Batman Forever...yikes.

Agreed! The Cloone as Batman just was totally wrong! :roll: (But he wasn't the WORST Batman in recent years... THAT distinction still belongs to Val Kilmer... One of the worst miscast characters of all time IMHO...)

Top Bottom