Made with Love

Which movie was the worst movie you have seen?

L

lagavulin

Perfect Storm with George Clowney.
Was dragged to the theatre by a lady who insisted we see it.
I dumped her after leaving the theatre. Anyone whose taste was that bad was not worth going out with. Guess I am picky afterall.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
the dharma said:
Anything back in the 80's with chevy chase in it! :???:

True
Anything that has Ben Afflick, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Jean Claude Van Dam (except Bloodsport), Steven Segal, any of those girl "actors".

I have seen a lot of bad ones...

When I was a we lad few friends and I went to see Street Fighter...in the theatre!

I wish I did not...I wish I invested that money and could have probably used it on an SP/MPA by now for sure..many. lol.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, Dune was pretty bad. They tried to do too much in too short of a time. That was before multi-sequels so if they had spread it out over a few movies, would have been a LOT better.

I and a few friends all read the book so when the movie came out around christmas, I gave everyone gift certificates so we could all go together with our GFs etc. I think it was christmas day evening so we all piled into a couple of cars and went to see it. I felt REALLY bad after we got out because the movie was SO bad.

For the record, I have learned that if you are in a theatre and want to leave (within reason of course) you can demand your money back and the theatre is bound to return it. I mean, if you leave during the closing credits I don't think they'll honor it but if you leave halfway through? They'll give you your money back.

You know, the critics said Gigli was so bad but I watched it and I tell you, there have been a LOT worse movies than that.

Mall rats was pretty bad for the acting. I hated that so many thought yelling was 'showing emotion'....

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
C

Cycleguy007

oddball said:
Oops almost forgot Joel Schumacher's attempt to kill a franchise with Batman Forever...yikes.

Agreed! The Cloone as Batman just was totally wrong! :roll: (But he wasn't the WORST Batman in recent years... THAT distinction still belongs to Val Kilmer... One of the worst miscast characters of all time IMHO...)

About this Discussion

37 Replies
5K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom