Made with Love

When you feel sad

rodman11

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 107
What do you do when you feel sad?. For no reason at all I woke up sad and depressed this morning and cannot snap out of it. I have a good job, good life, good health but I get these feelings once every few months.

Had Doctor check ups and all is fine with me, friend of mine tells me that its normal most people have these symtoms. Going for walks and talking to friends more often than not helps me snap out of it but not today. So hoping one of you members may have different ideas.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
rileyroyal said:

This always makes me smile. but it can be hard, your going to have to keep a mood journal and keep track of your mood for a while and if the sad feeling last longer then abotu 6 months I would say see your doctor about seeing a threapist.

it could be something you tucked away in your subconscience and it's coming up physically now. It's hard to know if your having a bad day or if its borderline depression.

I can't stop watching it, and I'm laughing. Thanks, Riley.

Rodman, I often find changing the music changes my mood. Or, a box of Swiss Rolls.

I agree with Riley, it could be an anniversary of a long-ago event or something else simmering in your brain...could just be an off day. Hope it's the latter.

C

Cycleguy007

When I'm sad for no apparent reason (and it does happen... I don't know why...) I usually just go have a snuggle with my baby girl. Then... all is good again. :)

M

Mongo

Adelle St Clair said:
I can be your baby girl, the funny bit is we're from the same generation. Notable differences would be our location and the services we provide :love:.

This was easy, somebody had to say it.

Wow Adelle...I'm going to have give you an infraction for that....wow :shock::love:

H

HOF

Cute Riley

Cute Riley

rileyroyal said:

This always makes me smile. but it can be hard, your going to have to keep a mood journal and keep track of your mood for a while and if the sad feeling last longer then abotu 6 months I would say see your doctor about seeing a threapist.

it could be something you tucked away in your subconscience and it's coming up physically now. It's hard to know if your having a bad day or if its borderline depression.

Very funny

About this Discussion

13 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom