Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Pure Pleasure Spa

When you feel sad

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

rodman11

Well-known member
Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 107
What do you do when you feel sad?. For no reason at all I woke up sad and depressed this morning and cannot snap out of it. I have a good job, good life, good health but I get these feelings once every few months.

Had Doctor check ups and all is fine with me, friend of mine tells me that its normal most people have these symtoms. Going for walks and talking to friends more often than not helps me snap out of it but not today. So hoping one of you members may have different ideas.
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
rileyroyal said:

This always makes me smile. but it can be hard, your going to have to keep a mood journal and keep track of your mood for a while and if the sad feeling last longer then abotu 6 months I would say see your doctor about seeing a threapist.

it could be something you tucked away in your subconscience and it's coming up physically now. It's hard to know if your having a bad day or if its borderline depression.


I can't stop watching it, and I'm laughing. Thanks, Riley.

Rodman, I often find changing the music changes my mood. Or, a box of Swiss Rolls.

I agree with Riley, it could be an anniversary of a long-ago event or something else simmering in your brain...could just be an off day. Hope it's the latter.
 
B

Borey the Bald

Guest
Rodman if that doesn't make you smile nothing else will. Thanks Riley I want one of those.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Great video find Riley very cute. I say Rodman buys a dog.
 

jackoffme

Active member
Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 33
Repoman said:
I think everyone gets depressed once and a while. It's how fast you can snap out of it that is important.

Well said most people I know go through the same you are going through Rodman. Chalk it up as part of living.
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I find the best cure for me when I'm down is a visit to my neighborhood SP. Always seems to put a skip into my walk afterwards.
 

zorro

Well-known member
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
Rayden said:
I find the best cure for me when I'm down is a visit to my neighborhood SP. Always seems to put a skip into my walk afterwards.

Now we are talking skip skip.
 

rodman11

Well-known member
Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 107
Thanks guys I may pay a long visit to Madison Doll again for the ego boost. I do feel great today, Riley the video made me smile thanks.
 

GenevieveLajoie

Well-known member
Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Shopping therapy and self-pampering. Going out for a nice meal or indulging myself with a nice bottle of wine also often does the trick.
 

Melike_pussy

Reviewer
Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 575
GenevieveLajoie said:
Shopping therapy and self-pampering. Going out for a nice meal or indulging myself with a nice bottle of wine also often does the trick.

Then ending up in the same bed with Genevieve.:666:
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
When I'm sad for no apparent reason (and it does happen... I don't know why...) I usually just go have a snuggle with my baby girl. Then... all is good again. :)
 
M

Mongo

Guest
Adelle St Clair said:
I can be your baby girl, the funny bit is we're from the same generation. Notable differences would be our location and the services we provide :love:.

This was easy, somebody had to say it.

Wow Adelle...I'm going to have give you an infraction for that....wow :shock::love:
 
H

HOF

Guest
Cute Riley

Cute Riley

rileyroyal said:

This always makes me smile. but it can be hard, your going to have to keep a mood journal and keep track of your mood for a while and if the sad feeling last longer then abotu 6 months I would say see your doctor about seeing a threapist.

it could be something you tucked away in your subconscience and it's coming up physically now. It's hard to know if your having a bad day or if its borderline depression.

Very funny
 

About this Discussion

13 Replies
3K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom