Made with Love

When people inform you they are separated

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I was speaking to a gentleman who informed me during our conversation that he was recently separated from his wife.

Now, there are only 3 ways to respond to this information VOLUNTARILY put forth by this gentleman:

1. Ignore his comment as if I wasn't paying attention to him
2. Act sorrowful and give my sympathy
3. Act supportive and give my blessing.

I chose reaction #3 and said to him:

Congratulations on your separation. Your future will be better for sure.

Since then, he has not spoken to me.

Weird.

Must be a Mangina.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Why do you assume there are only three ways to respond?

Why do you post comments that offer nothing of value?

My acquaintance is obviously a 'bitch'. Not really his fault actually. He is so emasculated that he can't continue on without being validated by a woman who used him for his money.

Think about that.

I was trying to help him. He can't see through his fog of mangina.

Women are ruining the world. Men better wake up and stop taking shit from them day-in and day-out.

Men in the first and second world war fought and died for freedom. Men nowadays are like sick puppies following around their master (their wives or girlfriends).

Sickening.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Mind if I ask her out was the last response I had to that news................He said go for it.

Guess it all depends on how good of a friend you are as to how you respond.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Why do you post comments that offer nothing of value?

My acquaintance is obviously a 'bitch'. Not really his fault actually. He is so emasculated that he can't continue on without being validated by a woman who used him for his money.

Think about that.

I was trying to help him. He can't see through his fog of mangina.

Women are ruining the world. Men better wake up and stop taking shit from them day-in and day-out.

Men in the first and second world war fought and died for freedom. Men nowadays are like sick puppies following around their master (their wives or girlfriends).

Sickening.

Dickhead.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
MisterAsianLover said:
A one-word insult doesn't take much. Not impressive at all.

Oldguyzer is a beta male.

Makes up stories that he was an oncology doctor and is an expert at flying planes.

Bullshit.

I never said I was an expert at flying planes. I've had a pilot's license for over 30 years, but I do not consider myself expert.

I would prove to you I'm a fully qualified doctor on the condition you disappear from HUBGFE forever when I do, but there's no way you'd ever be honest enough to actually keep your side of the deal. Instead, you will just keep spouting your bullshit and idiotic opinions, like the dickhead you are, just like with all your previous handles.

As WC Fields is misquoted as saying, "Go away, boy, you bother me".

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
oldguyzer said:
I never said I was an expert at flying planes. I've had a pilot's license for over 30 years, but I do not consider myself expert.

I would prove to you I'm a fully qualified doctor on the condition you disappear from HUBGFE forever when I do, but there's no way you'd ever be honest enough to actually keep your side of the deal. Instead, you will just keep spouting your bullshit and idiotic opinions, like the dickhead you are, just like with all your previous handles.

Giv'er!

T

TFZL1

When I told people I was separated, all of my friends, both male and female, said its about time, and all commented that my wife had turned into a real bitch.

I'm Free !

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
oldguyzer said:

:no::no: Cant we all get along. At least you guys have something in common....you both love Asian women. :) :great:

Top Bottom