Made with Love

IN-Call When it's over

H

HOF

Please remember that YMMV and always be respectful to the ladies.

Recently, one of my favourite playmates was in town, taking care of business and tying up loose ends. I received an email from her, I haven’t seen her since December 2009, so I replied let’s get together for the afternoon. We’ll have lunch and playtime followed.

I’ve had several rendezvous with this incredibly attractive woman, and I thought that the time away would have made us steamy for each other, but it wasn’t to be. We had agreed to meet at a café, and I watched her enter in a lovely summer dress. Her blonde hair, beautiful smile, southern accent and black summer dress has me spinning in Scarlett’s Monroe’s web.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2MpLwjzzPo It was fun while it lasted.
We shared a few drinks over lunch, while catching up on the past six months, and it was more of having lunch with a dear friend than anything else.
Upon return to her abode, there were two other ladies lounging around that I knew. I know one big happy dysfunctional sport fucking family we all are. I once had absolutely perfect sex with this woman, from the time we had dinner, went to an event, played with some dancers and then played with each other. However this time, it wasn’t there for either of us, and I could feel it. Now, I enjoy her company, but that’s not why I was there.
She seems incredibly pre-occupied and has many distractions happening, and I wish her well in getting all of that sorted out, but I do believe that was the last time that I will visit her unless it’s just for a drink. In the past, she has messed up and missed appointments, and some things just don’t change about bailing on appointments.
I wish you well and hope that you keep that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wko_IweA6R0

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
These are the Day's of HOF's Life....

Who is going to play you in the movie man?

Thanks for sharing your experience HOF. It is a real issue, when you get to know an SP well and consider each other 'friends' when & how or should you stop seeing them as an SP, and/or does the magic fade.

I think i just tossed up a bunch of words in that last sentence in hope it made sense.

i feel a thread coming on...

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Sorry to hear your last experience with Scarlett did not meet your simple standards of service Hof. You found a nice way of writing your bad experience and Kudos to you good man.

Juanthepervert

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 139
Expectations are always high the second and third time around. The euphoric state you had with her on first encounters can never be repeated just fact of life and a sign that she is just not interested anymore. Good luck on your next pooning session.

BTW: She should have told you ahead of time, to me she took the money and ran which is not cool.

I

iceman_dci

Sorry Hof ... it's kinda like the girl you met in high school who you had a brief fling with and then you both went your separate ways, and although you still think of her in that intimate way, it may not be the same. So when you finally hook up, you think it'll be the grandest of all grand times and in the end, you're disappointed because you've set the expectation so high in your mind, it's nearly impracticle for it to be reached.

Move on buddy...there are plenty of ladies out there for you. Any ladies out there want to make Hoffy Baby feel better? (Besides Emm?)

H

HOF

ChaosTheory said:
These are the Day's of HOF's Life....

Who is going to play you in the movie man?

Thanks for sharing your experience HOF. It is a real issue, when you get to know an SP well and consider each other 'friends' when & how or should you stop seeing them as an SP, and/or does the magic fade.

I think i just tossed up a bunch of words in that last sentence in hope it made sense.

i feel a thread coming on...

Well, I'd like Matthew McConahey, but I figured George Costanza will get the part. LOL

H

HOF

iceman_dci said:
Sorry Hof ... it's kinda like the girl you met in high school who you had a brief fling with and then you both went your separate ways, and although you still think of her in that intimate way, it may not be the same. So when you finally hook up, you think it'll be the grandest of all grand times and in the end, you're disappointed because you've set the expectation so high in your mind, it's nearly impracticle for it to be reached.

Move on buddy...there are plenty of ladies out there for you. Any ladies out there want to make Hoffy Baby feel better? (Besides Emm?)

I haven't used my prize from last month's contest. I'm thinking Chloe Croft could help me get over things;)

B

Beenthere123

Kirk Lazarus said:
Thanks for the review HOF. On the bright side, that's the beauty of this business...when the magic fades, you can move on to another lady without any strings attached.

We are such lucky perverts. :D

Top Bottom