Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hollywood Ladies

What's Your Single Biggest Differentiator When it Comes to Choosing a Provider?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

What's Your Single Biggest Differentiator When it Comes to Choosing a Provider?

• Breadth of Selection

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Competitive Pricing

• Consistency of Customer Service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Consistency of Service Quality

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Accessibility & Convenience

• Total voters
D

Demien2k5

Would be interesting to get a membership perspective regarding what you dudes think is the single biggest differentiator when choosing where to spend your hobbying dollars.

B

Beenthere123

Here we go again getting a kick in the sack fro Demien as he asked the single biggest differentiator. But I believe there are a few.

1- Multiple positive reviews would be the single biggest differentiator

To ADD2- DFK a must
3- BBBJ not CBJ
4- Enjoys what she does
5- Slim-medium buildUnlike HW that goes for the looks and King that likes to converse with the babes. I don't give a hoot about looks or if she speaks no English. BTW I close my eyes when I fuck, don't you?

PS. Damn i just saw this is a poll question, here is mine: Consistency of Service Quality

D

Demien2k5

I'm puttin' on my sack kickin' boots BT, and when I'm done with Iceman_dci I'll be stopping by to your place for a quick chat.....:-x

Think Agency dude, not Lady.....:lol:

I

iceman_dci

Demien2k5 said:
I'm puttin' on my sack kickin' boots BT, and when I'm done with Iceman_dci I'll be stopping by to your place for a quick chat.....:-x

WHOA THERE D...WTF did I do..? Just cuz i wanna spread a little lovin to the brothers here.. :lol:

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Reputation of agency must be a priority without a doubt. Do I want to gamble with my money and eat at Ruth Chris or corner diner?, no brainer. All about customer service.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Dude that question has too many answers, lets have a brew to discuss it.:cool:

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:

I am so confused :eek:, Ok not playing this game anymore I am :arrow: :arrow: moving on.

D

Demien2k5

Ok - think of the results of this thread as being capable of sharing a services message to agencies who are constantly trying to deliver to what they "think" hobbiers want.

Some agencies stockpile tons of girls hoping guys will find what they are looking for among the vast stable of options

Some agencies have played with pricing options so every guy from poor to rich bastard can get laid at his affordable price point

Some agencies strive to build personal relationships with clients to make them feel welcome, wanted, understood and valued

Some agencies try to make sure they are either widely available, or centralized, or both, in an effort to be ubiquitous and appeal to convenience and impulse buying of clients.

Finally, some agencies strive, with a smaller core team, to make the actual SP encounter / experience the best it can be from the greeting at the door to the bed and back out to the sidewalk. On stage, all the time, like Disney.

Few, if any, succeed at all of the above, although not for lack of trying, and usually gravitate back over time to concentrate on one unique model with some mild variations.

I want to know, like they do, though this poll, which model is the one they should try to adopt/emulate to best meet client desires and expectations, and hence capture a high volume of business.

The more clients respond to any one poll category, the stronger the message of client preferences will be, so whether you post a reply or not, I'm hoping people who read the thread will at least vote!

I

iceman_dci

I am all over the board on this one. I had one Agency that was my go to whenever I needed a quick fix, they always seemed to have someone available that suited my wide range of likes. Then I have my go to girls that I would always pre-book or on the odd occassion, I could book on the fly...but not very often, of this my list of ATF or Go To's are a mix of Agencies and Indies...sorry D, can't help you in this study, there's just too mitigating circumstances for my choices.

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
Ok - think of the results of this thread as being capable of sharing a services message to agencies who are constantly trying to deliver to what they "think" hobbiers want.

Some agencies stockpile tons of girls hoping guys will find what they are looking for among the vast stable of options

Some agencies have played with pricing options so every guy from poor to rich bastard can get laid at his affordable price point

Some agencies strive to build personal relationships with clients to make them feel welcome, wanted, understood and valued

Some agencies try to make sure they are either widely available, or centralized, or both, in an effort to be ubiquitous and appeal to convenience and impulse buying of clients.

Finally, some agencies strive, with a smaller core team, to make the actual SP encounter / experience the best it can be from the greeting at the door to the bed and back out to the sidewalk. On stage, all the time, like Disney.

Few, if any, succeed at all of the above, although not for lack of trying, and usually gravitate back over time to concentrate on one unique model with some mild variations.

I want to know, like they do, though this poll, which model is the one they should try to adopt/emulate to best meet client desires and expectations, and hence capture a high volume of business.

The more clients respond to any one poll category, the stronger the message of client preferences will be, so whether you post a reply or not, I'm hoping people who read the thread will at least vote!

You and 4x related ?

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
I picked Accessibility & Convenience, because that is the main factor for me.

I can't justify owning a car right now, so I'm limited in my hobbying to what is TTC accessible.
For example, I emailed Entourage about when will a certain girl would be downtown, they replied she'd been downtown several times. I've been checking very closely since the March get-together and she has yet to be in my roaming area. So that agency, sadly, will not get my business.

A close second is Consistency of Service Quality.

Top Bottom