Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

What's my move?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Leopard2

Reviewer
Joined Jan 28, 2016
Messages 85
I met a friend of mine a little while ago and we got to talking about something and she asked if I was going to this event. She expressed an interest in coming along and we discussed the when and where, it wasn't a sure thing that the event was going to take place though. It looks like the event is now a go and I'm sure she knows but I have not heard from her since.
Should I contact her? I know she gets busy sometimes and she may not have time to come or may even have forgotten or maybe she is waiting for me to contact her. I'm not sure which it is but I will feel guilty if I find out later that she was waiting for me.
What should I do ?

W

Wanker

Nothing lost by giving her a quick call but don't push the issue. Bring it up and if she hesitates for a second say: OK I must go to meet my friends, talk to you soon.

Creepy

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Messages 1,104
Call her and ask her if she wants to catch a movie. Nothing related to what you discussed before.

E

ERecTile

Don't be a wuss...call her. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Anto

Joined Jan 11, 2012
Messages 2,472
Call her to just say how she is. Do not mention anything, let her start the conversation.

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,859
Say, the event is on this weekend but if you want to make it another time just let me knwow and will bring a friend instead. This way she doesn't feel guilty and if she wants to go she will tell you.

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,938
Contact her and ask her if she is still interested in going with you.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Ask her if she's bringing the condoms or if you should pick up a Costco pack...:biggrin2:

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Why so nervous about this. I assume you are attracted to her...

Just treat her like she was a guy friend.....what would you do then. "Hey asshole, you want to go to the event or not?" Right? Deal with it the same way. It's when we get all nervous that we fuck things up with the beginnings of romantic relationships. Relax, breath and just ask.

Macho Man

Joined May 21, 2011
Messages 1,312
Treat it like any other call to an acquaintance. If she senses you act nervous or worried you lose, women like men with confidence.

N

NatashaSummers

Send her a text saying the event is now confirmed and ask if she was still interested in coming along.

Leopard2

Reviewer
Joined Jan 28, 2016
Messages 85
Thank you all for your advice, she got to me first (she must be a member here :) ). She was still interested in coming along with me, just had to set the details to make it work.

Des

Joined Apr 30, 2014
Messages 101
Thank you all for your advice, she got to me first (she must be a member here :) ). She was still interested in coming along with me, just had to set the details to make it work.

:good:

Top Bottom