Made with Love

What you do to others will come back to you 10 fold.

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Two thoughts...

Two thoughts...

smylee52 said:
I sleep well knowing that I acted with the best intention,

I think this is how you need to live your life without worrying about the mythical retribution of the gods .

Unfortunately there are people who can fuck your wife or even steal your golf clubs and still sleep soundly at night . The trick is to be able to spot them early and stay away so you don't put yourself in a position to be fucked over and then hoping that they will be struck by a random lightning bolt .

A)As an extreme Lap Bear I have frequently been very forgiving of some bad SP behaviour (to the point where most would say 'PL').

It has been worth it- financially, sexually & emotionally.

B) My sainted:angel: mother warned about wishing ill to others, it might come back on you.
Over the decades, when someone I hate is in my face, life, job I profoundly wish they would fly away with a HUGE lottery win!:666:

D

Demien2k5

Friend of Greekster said:
Sadly my personal experience has been that as I have been kind, generous, helpful and considerate all I have reaped were people trying to fuck me over.
In this day and age its viewed as being a weakness and makes you ripe for a fucking.

You are absolutely correct, my friend. Now drop your pants and bend over, I've got some "thank-yous" to deliver...LOL! Ain't life a bitch?...:666:

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
Friend of Greekster said:
Sadly my personal experience has been that as I have been kind, generous, helpful and considerate all I have reaped were people trying to fuck me over.
In this day and age its viewed as being a weakness and makes you ripe for a fucking.

Greekster it may seem so but you will win in the long run.

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
I do have a story but I can't reveal it here (to much personal info)....but I can tell you, maybe not right away but eventually it comes back on you and in a BIG way!!...be forewarned :shock:

Bill The Pirate

Reviewer
Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 524
smylee52 said:
I sleep well knowing that I acted with the best intention,

I think this is how you need to live your life without worrying about the mythical retribution of the gods .

Unfortunately there are people who can fuck your wife or even steal your golf clubs and still sleep soundly at night . The trick is to be able to spot them early and stay away so you don't put yourself in a position to be fucked over and then hoping that they will be struck by a random lightning bolt .

Smylee

I wouldn't mind it so much if they stole my wife, but if they even think of fucking with my golf clubs..............

Seth Gecko

Joined Jun 13, 2010
Messages 114
I was at the ATM machine in the bank, waiting behind a little old lady who was really struggling to read the receipt...she's moving the slip closer & further away from her face, adjusting her glasses, squinting, the whole nine yards.
I ask her if I can be of any assistance, and she says: "young man, would you mind checking my balance?"
So I gave her a little push and she fell over.
I don't think her balance was very good, but I sure felt happy that I had the chance to help her.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Seth Gecko said:
I was at the ATM machine in the bank, waiting behind a little old lady who was really struggling to read the receipt...she's moving the slip closer & further away from her face, adjusting her glasses, squinting, the whole nine yards.
I ask her if I can be of any assistance, and she says: "young man, would you mind checking my balance?"
I don't think her balance was very good, but I sure felt happy that I had the chance to help her.

Schmuck

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 98
Seth Gecko said:

:lol::lol::lol:

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
RAWD said:
That's always a chance you take when you help without reservation or condition.

If I have been taken advantage of, I sleep well knowing that I acted with the best intention, and karma can be a bitch

Plus, I just don't want to be the guy who doesn't reach out. Ever.

That's always been what I thought too, then this morning found out I'm in the process of being fucked right up the ass by someone I've been close friends with for 25+ years.

Not sure yet if it will be a financial fucking or a high-stress fucking...either way, I'm so very very angry. I will resist the urge to fuck her back, though, because I do trust karma. I just wish it would work faster sometimes.

:grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr: I wish I could fill the whole page with these!

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Harry Pitts said:
Patience is a virtue they say.

I've never claimed to be virtuous.

I want patience, and I want it now! :tongue:

So today I'm wondering, at what point do you let go of a friendship? I'm feeling quite used by someone I trusted, and questioning if a true friend would've behaved as she did. Do I owe her absolution just because we've been friends for so long?

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
oddball said:
I guess that depends on the level of betrayal. I have always held the line that everyone deserves a second chance. Has the second party displayed any regrets for their actions? Do they understand the affect the betrayal has had on your feelings? Are they willing to work toward regaining a level of trust with you? It's a tough call to just say "cut and run" with someone who has been a friend for 25 years. And yet, just as hard for you to say why the hell did you do this to me?

No, she's taken no responsibility at all for the situation.

She's coming over tomorrow to talk, we'll see how it goes. :frown:

I've handled things in such a way that I can look back and know no one can say I screwed them over, that's all I can do.

About this Discussion

38 Replies
9K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom