Made with Love

What you do to others will come back to you 10 fold.

D

Demien2k5

"What you do to others will come back to you tenfold"

That's REALLY bad news...looks apparently like I'm clearly destined to die from one month-long continuous orgasm! Woe is me....:shock:

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
"What you do to others will come back to you tenfold"

That's REALLY bad news...looks apparently like I'm clearly destined to die from one month-long continuous orgasm! Woe is me....:shock:

:lol::lol: welcome to the club.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
I don't buy it at all. Sometimes life sucks ass, sometimes it is great, sometimes people are cockheads, sometimes they come through marvelously and unexpectedly. That's just the way it is.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Generally speaking I find that if you lead your life in a manner that helps those around you, and if you're nice to those around you, that makes them more likely to be nice to others. Kind of a "pay it forward" type thing.

One thing I can say is that in all my years of business, and working corporate, I've never knowingly fucked someone or ripped them off. I've been ripped off definitely, but I've never knowingly screwed someone over. It may not be much but I'm proud to be able to say that.

two stories for you:

I was the finishing manager at a condo development a few years ago. Due to errors and delays the developer was giving various perqs to homeowners to make up for some of the delays. One perq was upgrading their rnge hood to a over the range microwave, or an upgrade to black or stainless appliances.

Well this one young lady (very hot I might add) had a unit where the closing was delayed for various reasons and the final one was thta the previous manager had ordered the wrong hardwood due to a coding mix up. This was going to dely her closing for a week.

I approached the project manager and said we should upgrade her range hood to a stainless micowave because she was going to have to spend a week on a friend's couch. He said no. I was kind of surprized because they'd done a lot more for others that were put out only for a few days.

So I called up our appliance supplier and ordered one. They gave it to me at cost (really good price actually). When I said I'd give them my personal credit card to pay for it they asked if it was for me. I said yes. When they got back to me on where to deliver it to they asked if I wanted it sent to my office, I said no, and told them the unit number. They said, wait, you're paying for a unit's microwave range hood? I said Yes, and told them the story.

Welll, the next time I had to contact them with an order my contact told me that I had really impressed her, she had it approved at a higher level, and that they'd like to offer me 5 top of the line appliances, in any finish, at less than the price the builder was paying for builder quality. Basically about $10,000.00 worth of appliances for about $2000.00. I couldn't use them at the time, and didn't have a place to keep them so I had to pass. Turns out I could use them now, but coudn't then.

Well, word got around that I'd done this and a few of the trades went the extra mile for me. For eg: the painter did a unit on a sunday night so I could close it the next morning. The developer got wind of what I'd done and called me into their downtown office one night and asked me wtf I was doing. I simply said to him "right is right".......He was pissed that I made him look bad, I said "I didn't make you look bad......YOU made you look bad and right is right". I was gone a month later....

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
I beleive this......no questions asked....what comes arpound goes around, maybe not today but one day it catches up with you, and in mysterious ways

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Absolutely. You reap what you sow.

When I reflect on my past and those around me who seem to have "bad luck", it usually isn't. It's making bad choices, burning bridges, being selfish, etc.

It's no surprise. Life is all about the quid pro quo. If you are nice to people, they are more apt to be nice to you.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Sorry but life doesn't work that way. Great things happen to awful people and awful things happen to great people . This Karma stuff just helps make people make sense out of world that has no personal interest in your health , wealth or happiness .

If you want to feel a littel less lucky or even victimized at times just understand that "it is what it is " . You didn't get rear ended on the 401 because you said bad things about your mother in law (that bitch :lol:) . You got rear ended because someone made a mistake . Nothing to do with how you live your life . Just deal with what happened and spare yourself the self flagellation of the Gods of Karma balancing the books because of your bad behaviour .

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
I don't think anyone would say that nothing bad would happen if you live well.

I don't think anyone can argue that if you live like an a$$hole, you will create circumstances in which bad things will happen. The odds are just higher. (Like I said, its the choices you make, the relationships you conduct, the kindness you show to others, etc.)

We all know that sh!t happens. But you're a nice person, you'll have friends to carry you through the tough times.

Need Loving

Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 35
smylee52 said:

Sorry but life doesn't work that way. Great things happen to awful people and awful things happen to great people . This Karma stuff just helps make people make sense out of world that has no personal interest in your health , wealth or happiness .

If you want to feel a littel less lucky or even victimized at times just understand that "it is what it is " . You didn't get rear ended on the 401 because you said bad things about your mother in law (that bitch :lol:) . You got rear ended because someone made a mistake . Nothing to do with how you live your life . Just deal with what happened and spare yourself the self flagellation of the Gods of Karma balancing the books because of your bad behaviour .

If you do good to others good things will come to you. Karma or not it is a good way of living your life. Right or wrong living a positive life will make the bad days easier to deal with.

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
tboy said:
Generally speaking I find that if you lead your life in a manner that helps those around you, and if you're nice to those around you, that makes them more likely to be nice to others. Kind of a "pay it forward" type thing.

One thing I can say is that in all my years of business, and working corporate, I've never knowingly fucked someone or ripped them off. I've been ripped off definitely, but I've never knowingly screwed someone over. It may not be much but I'm proud to be able to say that.

two stories for you:

I was the finishing manager at a condo development a few years ago. Due to errors and delays the developer was giving various perqs to homeowners to make up for some of the delays. One perq was upgrading their rnge hood to a over the range microwave, or an upgrade to black or stainless appliances.

Well this one young lady (very hot I might add) had a unit where the closing was delayed for various reasons and the final one was thta the previous manager had ordered the wrong hardwood due to a coding mix up. This was going to dely her closing for a week.

I approached the project manager and said we should upgrade her range hood to a stainless micowave because she was going to have to spend a week on a friend's couch. He said no. I was kind of surprized because they'd done a lot more for others that were put out only for a few days.

So I called up our appliance supplier and ordered one. They gave it to me at cost (really good price actually). When I said I'd give them my personal credit card to pay for it they asked if it was for me. I said yes. When they got back to me on where to deliver it to they asked if I wanted it sent to my office, I said no, and told them the unit number. They said, wait, you're paying for a unit's microwave range hood? I said Yes, and told them the story.

Welll, the next time I had to contact them with an order my contact told me that I had really impressed her, she had it approved at a higher level, and that they'd like to offer me 5 top of the line appliances, in any finish, at less than the price the builder was paying for builder quality. Basically about $10,000.00 worth of appliances for about $2000.00. I couldn't use them at the time, and didn't have a place to keep them so I had to pass. Turns out I could use them now, but coudn't then.

Well, word got around that I'd done this and a few of the trades went the extra mile for me. For eg: the painter did a unit on a sunday night so I could close it the next morning. The developer got wind of what I'd done and called me into their downtown office one night and asked me wtf I was doing. I simply said to him "right is right".......He was pissed that I made him look bad, I said "I didn't make you look bad......YOU made you look bad and right is right". I was gone a month later....

There is perfect proof of Karma.

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
Sadly my personal experience has been that as I have been kind, generous, helpful and considerate all I have reaped were people trying to fuck me over.
In this day and age its viewed as being a weakness and makes you ripe for a fucking.

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
That's always a chance you take when you help without reservation or condition.

If I have been taken advantage of, I sleep well knowing that I acted with the best intention, and karma can be a bitch.

Plus, I just don't want to be the guy who doesn't reach out. Ever.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
RAWD said:
That's always a chance you take when you help without reservation or condition.

If I have been taken advantage of, I sleep well knowing that I acted with the best intention, and karma can be a bitch.

Plus, I just don't want to be the guy who doesn't reach out. Ever.

I sleep well knowing that I acted with the best intention,

I think this is how you need to live your life without worrying about the mythical retribution of the gods .

Unfortunately there are people who can fuck your wife or even steal your golf clubs and still sleep soundly at night . The trick is to be able to spot them early and stay away so you don't put yourself in a position to be fucked over and then hoping that they will be struck by a random lightning bolt .

About this Discussion

38 Replies
9K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom