Made with Love
Hot Pink List

What would you rather be doing?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Watching TV
Going to the gym
Going out for Drinks
Spending time with the family
Working
or visiting an SP for a few hours?

I am single so family is not an issue for me so I choose in order
SP
Drinks
gym

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
I think banging an SP at the gym and then going out for drinks afterwards sounds good. :mrgreen:

I

iceman_dci

Not reading any reviews on the board.....sigh, I'm such a loser.... :(

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Cheer up Ice, just go see Hailey, or Jamie, or Tamara, or ? You'll feel like a 100 bucks, you might be short 250 afterwards but you'll feel like a cool brown one. (hmmm that doesn't sound right)

As for the question, my order would be

Family (I had to put this first or I would have felt guilty)
SP
work
Gym
drinks
tv

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
Cheer up Ice, just go see Hailey, or Jamie, or Tamara, or ? You'll feel like a 100 bucks, you might be short 250 afterwards but you'll feel like a cool brown one. (hmmm that doesn't sound right)

As for the question, my order would be

Family (I had to put this first or I would have felt guilty)
SP
work
Gym
drinks
tv

.... Gen and Rebecca :p

1. Family
I spend lots of time with my kids, help coach their teams (Hockey, baseball, soccer, track and field). Help them with their music lessons (Drums, Guitar and Piano).

2.Music
Play music ... I know, it's not on the list but thats what I would hold as number 2.

3. SP
Seeing my ATF(s) to unwind from all this.

Work is always there and will never go away.
TV is a waste of time most days
Gym - I'd rather ride my bike 50k or blade along the waterfront than be stuck inside
Drinks - Once in a while with some good friends

H

HOF

What would I rather be doing?

What would I rather be doing?

Well, on June 1st, 2010, I would really like to be picking up my 40 000 000.00 Lotto Max win!

Deposit into my bank. I have some that I would help out. I donate some to charity. I would invest enough to know that I'd always 10-15 million. I enjoy where I am now, but like the Jefferson's, I'll be moving on up! However this is no rush. I'm gonna say that 7.5m will be placed into a hobby account!

I'm going to bed now, to dream a little dream for me.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
HOF said:
Well, on June 1st, 2010, I would really like to be picking up my 40 000 000.00 Lotto Max win!

Deposit into my bank. I have some that I would help out. I donate some to charity. I would invest enough to know that I'd always 10-15 million. I enjoy where I am now, but like the Jefferson's, I'll be moving on up! However this is no rush. I'm gonna say that 7.5m will be placed into a hobby account!

I'm going to bed now, to dream a little dream for me.

Awake to this Hof.

Top Bottom