Made with Love

What men would do if they had a vagina for a day?

A

All4one

10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.

8. See if they could finally do the splits.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.

1. Finally find that damned G-spot

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Look in the mirror while I pose in all sorts of erotic positions. Maybe shake my ass in the mirror and slap it. Shit I just had that visual, FUCK I MAKE an ugly dude with a vagina.:eek:

C

Cycleguy007

Lock myself in the bathroom with a can of shaving cream, a new Gillette Venus power, a digital camera, a couple dildos/ vibes and a hand held mirror! :lol:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
I would go out and buy a pearl thong and wear it all day long....I hear a woman can cum from wearing one of these as the pearls slide across her bits as she walks

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers. BTDT. I prefer sillicone.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half. It's interesting for the first 5-10 minutes, but gets boring very fast.

8. See if they could finally do the splits. Nope.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet. WTF?

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch. Sure. But what about the annoying thong riding your buttcrack?

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time. I prefer doing the picking myself. More quality control that way.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first. Cool isn't?

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video. Do you also get a thrill from and record your prostate exam? I've never enjoyed a gyno exam enough to want to commemorate it on tape.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too. BTDT.

1. Finally find that damned G-spot. Still looking.

SwitchHitter

Joined Mar 20, 2011
Messages 59
GenevieveLajoie said:
10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers. BTDT. I prefer sillicone.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half. It's interesting for the first 5-10 minutes, but gets boring very fast.

8. See if they could finally do the splits. Nope.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet. WTF?

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch. Sure. But what about the annoying thong riding your buttcrack?

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time. I prefer doing the picking myself. More quality control that way.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first. Cool isn't?

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video. Do you also get a thrill from and record your prostate exam? I've never enjoyed a gyno exam enough to want to commemorate it on tape.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too. BTDT.

1. Finally find that damned G-spot. Still looking.

LMAO

Top Bottom