Made with Love

What jokes you made to SPs?

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Other day i made a joke to one SP i just had a session with. My joke scared shit out of her :lol: We were having chat right after our session, she asked me what i do for living. And i said I am a cop ( in serious mood ) oh my god! you should have seen her face! it turned into pure white! no joke! i tought she is going to have a heart attack. It took a while to convince her that i am not a cop. lol

What jokes do you make?

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
I usually dip my dick in a tub of cottage cheese before venturing out to my neighborhood SP. Once I yank down my pants the expression on the ladies face is priceless!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Here is my favorite joke to share with my lady friend, provided she has a sense of humour.

This guy has a spare $10 that he decides to spend on his first hooker ever.

He goes out, he gets one, then he brings her home.

They have hours of hardcore sex. Then she leaves when he falls asleep.

The next morning, he wakes up and discovers that he has crabs, he goes and finds the hooker again and says, "Hey, Bitch, you gave me crabs!"

She replies, "Well for $10 what did you expect, Lobsters?"

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
king21 said:
I once collaborated with an SP on a practical joke that we played on her boss, the agency owner, it nearly gave her a heart attack!

I pretended that I showed up at incall with my girlfriend that I didnt tell owner about and SP reported the problem to her. lol:lol:

Good one :lol::lol:

B

Beenthere123

I once told a SP I like your hard butt, she said but its soft. Bit my tongue :cry: was trying to make her feel good so she can give me a better fuck.

Top Bottom