Made with Love

What is your Prefered way to book your appointment?

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Hello Gents,

As the title asks - what is your preferred method of booking?

1. Email
  2. MSN or other messenger
  3. Text
  4. Phone
  5. Agency website - booking form
We are looking to offer you multiple options to book ... as you maybe already able to tell by now we are looking to cater to our clients wants ... building an agency to call your own :)

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Gemini Ladies said:
Hello Gents,

As the title asks - what is your preferred method of booking?

1. Email
  2. MSN or other messenger
  3. Text
  4. Phone
  5. Agency website - booking form
We are looking to offer you multiple options to book ... as you maybe already able to tell by now we are looking to cater to our clients wants ... building an agency to call your own :)

I'd say all above,
but I like to use PM and Email to book, phone just if there is a delay from the agency in answer it or if I don't have access at that moment to the two first options (PM and Email)
Phone to confirm details about the appt. (location, directions, etc...)

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
iceman_dci said:
The PM feature with Naughty Girls seems to work well for them and convenient for booking ahead whether a couple of hours a days in advance. I like all of the above but am starting to prefer the PM method via the board here; can't always seclude myself to use the phone if I'm at clients location or office.

I live in the States and come out once a month to have fun. Because of international phone rates, I like to use Email and PM.

About this Discussion

5 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom