Made with Love

What is your golden rule?

H

HOF

HOF's Golden Rules!

HOF's Golden Rules!

1. There is nothing more important than family and close friends.

2. Don't make the same mistake twice.

3. Attitude reflects leadership

4. There is no 'I' in TEAM

5. Lead by example.

6. Pay it forward.

7. Take time daily to do or say something nice to someone. (It has incredible impact for most)

8. Never go to bed angry at someone.

9. There is no sex in the champagne room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUA-2UMKx5s&feature=related

10. Most important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXMP1oUOTko&feature=related

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Never say something behind someones back, (or online), that you would not say to their face

When you are wrong apologize

Don't break a promise, a man is only as good as their word

Rub one out every day. Life is harder when you are horny.

Spend some ME time every week.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
My primary one is somewhat unoriginal, but used to its fullest meaning:

An ye do no harm, do what thou wilt.

A few secondary rules:

Don't forget what you already know.

Fortune favours the prepared mind.

Forgive much, forget little.

L

lagavulin

Make love to your future.

In other words, do things that will enhance your future life such as health, making money in a way that is not work, only allow in people that do not suck the juice out of your life, reading a decent book rather sitting in front of the TV watching a re-run, and getting sufficient sleep, etc. etc. etc.

Ever action I make will impact the future me. So I try to conduct myself in a way that will bring the greatest benefits and love of life to the future me.

It was part of an old Japanese haiku that I can no longer find, but that one line stuck in my brain. Reading that haiku made my future better.

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Here are mine:

My dad always old me when I wanted something, "Well there are people in Hell that want a drink of water and they arent going to get that." It always made me feel sorry for the people in Hell.

My mom always said, "The only person you can change is yourself." This has saved me alot of grief over the years.

These 2 are hanging up in my office:

"If you don't like how things are, change it. You're not a tree." Jim Rohn

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
My Golden Rule:

Don't say anything you're not willing to take a punch in the face for. Online or in person.

If everybody followed that rule the world would be a far better place. Because, at the end of the day, you should be committed enough to what you say to take that punch... Or you just shouldn't say it.

About this Discussion

49 Replies
9K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom