Made with Love
Cupid Escorts

What is your 10 most important events in your hobbying career?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
What is your 10 most memorable/important events in your hobbying career? It could be a situation or even a friendship. I would think that we should hear from the ladies too.

Here's mine.

1. Made a good friend in Madison Doll (not to mention some awesome sessions).
2. Made a good friend in HOF.
3. Duo with Madison Doll and Simone Loren & pop rocks.
4. Intro duo Madison Doll and Alexandra.
5. Sitting with The Girls In Pink (at a party).
6. Getting attacked by Valeria (within 2 feet in the door, no time to remove my jacket even).
7. Alexandra workout session.
8. Surprising Deme in many ways.
9. Willow squirting.
10. Molly Robinson and weak in the knees (and late returning to work).
 
H

HOF

Guest
1. Sillygirl (a civilian member) and I have become very good friends.
2. GDL (a horny bugger) and I have become very good friends.
3 Diana (SP) retired, we chose to become friends, no hanky panky or spanky.
4 I went to several parties in Niagara over the years and were always fun.
5 6 times, I've had 3 ladies at once for extended hours.
6 limo sex with Diana of Hamilton, before and after the police concert. We're still close friends.
7. Going skydiving with two SPs for charity "Jump for an Angel" Both lovely ladies introduced me to their
family and friends.
8. Trina Niagara's Finest Girlfriend Experience (great times and crazy times)
9. Scarlett Monroe retired; we had several wonderful and wild adventures together.
10. Paris of Niagara, she is beautiful and insatiable while being humble and sweet.

I have to mention a few more:
A. I spent several hours with NOIR recently and she is perfect.
B. Bobbi of Niagara, we just enjoy each other for hours.
C. Anna, Julia, Brittney and Sophia of mirage really wonderful gals and we have alot of fun together
D. Sebelle-nothing more needs to be said.
E. Kim Jones, what a playful minx
F. Sasha Fox (retired sp) Working at MUSE as an MP-Maybe the prettiest young woman I've met.
G. Demi Sterling, what a sex kitten.
H. Deme Fox of GOE, great playmate, and we've become friends.
I. Mirage (Andy, Ravi and the marvellous Taylor)
J. Exquisite (Vanessa is so easy going and always helps me out)
 

4Times

Well-known member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Here's some:

1. Finding CAERF. (LOL what a suck up)
2. Making a bunch of solid friends in this hobby
3. 2 Epic Car dates with Krystelle
4. Duo with Cassidy and Melody @ Entourage. (Blindfolded and Naked)
5. long sessions with Tina White before she became popular.
6. Paris- Formerly of GOE. What a pure beauty
7. Showering with Katie @ Maximum- Flooding the bathroom- Soaking my Suit.
8. Latika's breasts.
9. A stunning Chinese escort who knocked on my door at a hotel in Kowloon. Still a mystery to me.
10. Luana/Tyler RM, Charlie girl, Mia @ Sassys, Jemma @ Mirage, Hailey @ NGT, Gerri in Victoria. What every incall should be like.
 
G

Guido

Guest
I would have to say just being able to have a beautiful woman without having to play all the head games and dating rituals to get her in the sack is the most important thing for me. Money can always be earned but you cannot usually have every sexy woman that walks by like you can in this game.
 

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I don't have a top 10 yet, but the milestones so far are:

1. Hobbying for the first time in the redlight district in Amsterdam. The service was lousy, but the chick was hot and it gave me quite a rush.

2. Going to a strip bar/brother in Prague where I had my pick of hot girls in a strip club environment and then banging them in private rooms.

3. Cheaping out by cramming 3 guys in a hotel room in Montreal one weekend and then ended up with us three banging an escort each at the same time - one on each bed and the 3rd "couple" on the floor.

4. Experiencing my first Greek tour ever with Summer at Mirage.

5. Banging Julia Bright, an EE pornstar when she was touring Toronto with GOE and taking pictures to document it.

I have yet to experience a duo, but would like to do that one of these days.
I would also like to film one of my encounters with an SP.
 

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
1. My first "real " 3some with Angi of MP
2. Mercedes insisting on doing a 69 with me when Sentry was in the shower.
3. Watching Katie of MP eyes light up as she was eating me out.
4. Walking into the room to meet Roksi for the first time and have her push me against the wall, DFKing me and start to undress me right after saying, "Hi, Im 3"
5. Watching Sasha of Cupids squirt all over as Sentry fucked her.
6. Doing my first cum swap with Angi of MP (always a naughty little fantasy of mine)
7. Presenting Samara of TP to Sentry on a leash, (God she looked hot!!).
8. Using a double headed dildo with Cassidy of Entourage (SO MUCH FUN!!)
9. Guiding Sentry's dick into Hailey's tiny ass (how hot is that!!).
10. Making out with Sofia of Mirage (I could kiss her all day)
 

4Times

Well-known member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
3somesarethenewblack said:
1. My first "real " 3some with Angi of MP
2. Mercedes insisting on doing a 69 with me when Sentry was in the shower.
3. Watching Katie of MP eyes light up as she was eating me out.
4. Walking into the room to meet Roksi for the first time and have her push me against the wall, DFKing me and start to undress me right after saying, "Hi, Im 3"
5. Watching Sasha of Cupids squirt all over as Sentry fucked her.
6. Doing my first cum swap with Angi of MP (always a naughty little fantasy of mine)
7. Presenting Samara of TP to Sentry on a leash, (God she looked hot!!).
8. Using a double headed dildo with Cassidy of Entourage (SO MUCH FUN!!)
9. Guiding Sentry's dick into Hailey's tiny ass (how hot is that!!).
10. Making out with Sofia of Mirage (I could kiss her all day)


Sentry! Your wife is torturing me again :-x Please make her stop!
 

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
4Times said:
Sentry! Your wife is torturing me again :-x Please make her stop!

I'm sorry. I'll try to be better! :lol:

king21 said:
Well, we are all anxiously waiting for the review!!!!!!!

King, I'm working on it. I promise.
 

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Great thread GDLover,

There are a lot of great moments, great women and specific experiences producing unforgettable experiences that each deserve a mention...but that would be exhausting. All the women that I reviewed are remarkable and deserve a top ten list documenting what make them the best in their own right.

Therefore, I tired to list some milestones amongst that.
Mine is arranged chronologically,

1. Finding the boards (i blame google...and my dam hormones...bad combination)
2. Seeing MPAs, most notably my experiences with Christina @ SRM - indescribable.
3. Entering the SP section on the boards - Seeing my first SP from CL Hamilton
4. Dealing with a Toronto Agency for the first time - Mirage (Ravi, Taylor, Andy = Amazing)
5. My first duo - Mia & Sophia @ Sassy's, and all things with - Incredible Ladies, agency and experience
6. My first true GFE/PSE (from 5.)
7. Writing and submitting my first review on the boards (my duo) and joining the productive/active member
8. Meeting and interacting with Gina-Leigh, not only an exquisitely beautiful and sexy woman but has an equally beautiful and sexy heart and soul.
9. Entering Chat - Interacting and hopefully meeting HOF (and being jealous of his exploits and condemning him for stealing and hiding all the great women)
10. Signing up and interacting with the remarkable caerf populus and becoming a productive member
10a. Hopefully going to my first Forum Party, Caef, and meeting the great and admirable members and staff of caerf and a part of the SP/MPA Universe. (I am been anonymous so far)

PS. my first repeat experience, and all things that come with,
learning how important research is,
and developing and "circle of favorites" should be in there also.
 

_ _

Well-known member
Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Without straight up stealing 3's (although hers are awesome); here are mine. No way I could trim down my awesome memories to only 10.

1. Videotaping activities and seeing 3 get worked into a frenzy watching later.
2. Spending quality time outside of appointments with wonderful people.
3. Coming out of a mid-session shower to see 3 and Mercedes locked in a 69.
4. The astonished reaction from some of the ladies on the standing (or vertical) 69.
5. First session of Greek ever with Original Raven.
6. Watching 3 swap the shot on goal with a hot young thing.
7. Kaite asking for it harder, even after I feel I am jumping off 3rd rope.
8. Being asked “why you still hard, you want to go again?” by Mimi of Sassy’s.
9. Pulling out of 3’s pussy and directly into a waiting hottie’s mouth.
10. 3 using double-headed dildo while I go from her to ‘our guest’ getting DT from each one.
11. Anytime 3 is sharing jr.
12. Any occasion to make an SP sandwich with 3.
13. Tying up a certain young lady and having my way with her.
14. All the role playing sessions with Samara.
15. Blasting an SOG all over sweet Samara’s glasses.
All these thanks to 3. She is beyond awesome!
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
3 I so wish I could get my SO to have your mindset. Sentry is a lucky man. BTW awesome top ten. #9 got me too.

I would be also interesting to hear a top ten from some of the SPs. They must lead bland lives because so far they can't think of any highlights!
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
sentry11 said:
Without straight up stealing 3's (although hers are awesome); here are mine. No way I could trim down my awesome memories to only 10.

1. Videotaping activities and seeing 3 get worked into a frenzy watching later.
2. Spending quality time outside of appointments with wonderful people.
3. Coming out of a mid-session shower to see 3 and Mercedes locked in a 69.
4. The astonished reaction from some of the ladies on the standing (or vertical) 69.
5. First session of Greek ever with Original Raven.
6. Watching 3 swap the shot on goal with a hot young thing.
7. Kaite asking for it harder, even after I feel I am jumping off 3rd rope.
8. Being asked “why you still hard, you want to go again?” by Mimi of Sassy’s.
9. Pulling out of 3’s pussy and directly into a waiting hottie’s mouth.
10. 3 using double-headed dildo while I go from her to ‘our guest’ getting DT from each one.
11. Anytime 3 is sharing jr.
12. Any occasion to make an SP sandwich with 3.
13. Tying up a certain young lady and having my way with her.
14. All the role playing sessions with Samara.
15. Blasting an SOG all over sweet Samara’s glasses.
All these thanks to 3. She is beyond awesome!


Holy shit bud he only asked for 10 :lol:, here I will then answer 5 to make it match.

1) Great male friends I met through here.
2) Great SP friends i met through here.
3) Finding true DT (Yes I am sick)
4) Finding great Gomes
5) all of the above.
 
H

HOF

Guest
sentry11 said:
Without straight up stealing 3's (although hers are awesome); here are mine. No way I could trim down my awesome memories to only 10.

1. Videotaping activities and seeing 3 get worked into a frenzy watching later.
2. Spending quality time outside of appointments with wonderful people.
3. Coming out of a mid-session shower to see 3 and Mercedes locked in a 69.
4. The astonished reaction from some of the ladies on the standing (or vertical) 69.
5. First session of Greek ever with Original Raven.
6. Watching 3 swap the shot on goal with a hot young thing.
7. Kaite asking for it harder, even after I feel I am jumping off 3rd rope.
8. Being asked “why you still hard, you want to go again?” by Mimi of Sassy’s.
9. Pulling out of 3’s pussy and directly into a waiting hottie’s mouth.
10. 3 using double-headed dildo while I go from her to ‘our guest’ getting DT from each one.
11. Anytime 3 is sharing jr.
12. Any occasion to make an SP sandwich with 3.
13. Tying up a certain young lady and having my way with her.
14. All the role playing sessions with Samara.
15. Blasting an SOG all over sweet Samara’s glasses.
All these thanks to 3. She is beyond awesome!



You lucky Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Knight Rider

Well-known member
Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
1. My first ever duo session with Roksi(GOE) and Scarlett(Mirage)
2. My first tour of Greece with Amanda (Mirage - retired)
3. My best EVER EVER EVER ever PSE session with Raquele(Mirage)
4. Mindblowing sessions with Jemma @ Mirage/Tyler @ RM/Holly [email protected] Indy/Robyn @ GOE/Brianna @ DM/Keissy @ DM
5. My first ever CIMSW experience with Hannah @ Mirage
6. My first ever SP addictions - Jemma @ Mirage/Cassidy @ Entourage
7. Meeting several of my fellow hobbyists
8. BR night
9. Discovering caerf
10. Meeting some of the Agency people in person - (George @ Select/Steph & Steve @ Vixens/ Kbear - agency photographer) and getting to know others by phone(Vanessa @ Exquisite/Ravi & Taylor @ Mirage/Victoria @ GOE/Remy @ DM/Mike @ Entourage)
 

GenevieveLajoie

Well-known member
Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Mine will be a mix of important and memorable events, in no particular order:

* Going indy
* Meeting and making great friends with other SPs
* My duo with Jezebel Valentine and a special friend
* Being asked to lick a cum-sicle (frozen cum on a stick) by a client
* My Birthday contest dinner date and evening which went from a threesome to a spontaneous foursome
* Sitting pretty on a comfy couch, sipping a great single malt, while having an handsome man giving me a foot massage and pedicure, meanwhile thinking that I was paid an insane amount of money to enjoy it.
* The many times I've seen that expression on a man's face, and heard him say "Wow. I didn't even know it could feel that good".
* Walking in a hotel room, greeting my host with a passionate kiss, and being told after he caught his breath that I had the wrong room. Hearing him laughing through the door as I promptly left, mortified.
* Breaking the shower head at a client's condo, and floading his bathroom.
* Being paid to swing naked on a wood swing hung from the ceiling of a client's living room.
 

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Very amusing and moments that I would love to have partaken in with you Gen...except for that frozen treat...yikes..

GenevieveLajoie said:
Mine will be a mix of important and memorable events, in no particular order:

* Going indy
* Meeting and making great friends with other SPs
* My duo with Jezebel Valentine and a special friend
* Being asked to lick a cum-sicle (frozen cum on a stick) by a client
* My Birthday contest dinner date and evening which went from a threesome to a spontaneous foursome
* Sitting pretty on a comfy couch, sipping a great single malt, while having an handsome man giving me a foot massage and pedicure, meanwhile thinking that I was paid an insane amount of money to enjoy it.
* The many times I've seen that expression on a man's face, and heard him say "Wow. I didn't even know it could feel that good".
* Walking in a hotel room, greeting my host with a passionate kiss, and being told after he caught his breath that I had the wrong room. Hearing him laughing through the door as I promptly left, mortified.
* Breaking the shower head at a client's condo, and floading his bathroom.
* Being paid to swing naked on a wood swing hung from the ceiling of a client's living room.

One of your moments I would like to borrow for a bit, if you don't mind, to construe into what would define a few events that I had while partaking in this extra-curricular activity we call hobbying, and that is:

* Sitting pretty on a comfy couch or bed, sipping a great single malt ( i don't drink, but I'll keep this), while having an beautiful woman giving me a (you know), meanwhile thinking that I paid an insane amount of money to enjoy it.

ode to..the memories.....or i mean..ode to great events.
 

Kyra.Graves

Well-known member
Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
Off the top of my head I'd say these moments come to mind, not all were good but they are all memorable (in no particular order)

1. My first appt. ever
2. Blueman group in Chicago and some pretty amazing food and company.
3. Inflating and popping latex balloons.
4. Having an amazing orgasm, then standing up a little disoriented and walking straight into the armoire and giving myself a bloody nose and black eye. (oh the look on the poor gents face, he didn't know whether to laugh or not!)
5. Walking into a room and finding the most beautiful woman I know blindfolded and tied to the bed surrounded by a ton of candles and being asked to assist in providing her with as much pleasure as she could handle in a night.
6. Mojitos and corn fritters with an amazing group of ladies!
7. Arizona Stronghold
8. My partner sitting across from me and orgasming while I pleasure myself, it is a joy to watch.
9. Leaving a restaurant in the pouring rain, the day was perfect and the entire date felt like a scene from a movie.
10. Far too many late nights where the conversation flows and the chemistry is amazing, where neither of us want the evening to end.

Gen I'm jealous of the swing, that sounds like so much fun!
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
GenevieveLajoie said:
Mine will be a mix of important and memorable events, in no particular order:

* Going indy
* Meeting and making great friends with other SPs
* My duo with Jezebel Valentine and a special friend
* Being asked to lick a cum-sicle (frozen cum on a stick) by a client
* My Birthday contest dinner date and evening which went from a threesome to a spontaneous foursome
* Sitting pretty on a comfy couch, sipping a great single malt, while having an handsome man giving me a foot massage and pedicure, meanwhile thinking that I was paid an insane amount of money to enjoy it.
* The many times I've seen that expression on a man's face, and heard him say "Wow. I didn't even know it could feel that good".
* Walking in a hotel room, greeting my host with a passionate kiss, and being told after he caught his breath that I had the wrong room. Hearing him laughing through the door as I promptly left, mortified.
* Breaking the shower head at a client's condo, and floading his bathroom.
* Being paid to swing naked on a wood swing hung from the ceiling of a client's living room.

Why's my luck gone bad and never been that one guy that had a lady come in by accident. Oh well.

The swing does sound good but wooden? Wow, splinters.
 
Top Bottom