Made with Love

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
harmless said:
The last movie I have watched and enjoyed very much was Avatar. Perfect story line. Which movie was really good movie you have seen?

You mean Pocahontas,lol. The Avatar story line is a complete rip off of the story line from Pocahontas.

I would say the last good movie I saw was Crazy Heart.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Idioccracy

Idioccracy

^^^I didn't really like the International.

Idiocracy was the last movie I watched. I was given a copy, I had never heard of it. It's a low budget comedy, but quite enjoyable.

The premise is that due to lack of disease and predators, humans evolved more stupid: the less intelligent humans had tons of children, while those with high IQs had little or no children.

An average guy in an army experiment was put to sleep and wakes up 500 years later to find himself the smartest man on earth.

Starring Luke Wilson... Anyone else see Idiocracy?

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
king21 said:
Never heard of it, must have went straight to DVD.

It definitely went straight to dvd, it's a low budget film...doubtful it even went to theaters. I still enjoyed it, though. The premise is funny, and the plot absurd.

C

Cycleguy007

Watched this one the other day...

oXsJa.jpg

REALLY GOOD! :great:

H

HOF

I'm thinking about seeing Insidious (Horror)

I saw the rite 3.5/5

Recently on TV/Dvd:
Gran Torino
Hunted
History of Violence
Eastern Promises
Coach Carter
Gloryroad
Blindside and the docu-drama
Remember the Titans
Training Day
The Bobby Knight story

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I hate to have to admit it in public but Eastern Promises is an awesome movie. Viggo Mortensen is an amazing actor......I mean, the bathhouse scene? holy crap.....

The Hangover was pretty fricken funny......

Robin Hood wasn't bad but they mucked up the basic storyline by killing richard at the beginning of the movie whereby all the other versions, Richard was off on the crusades while all this was going on.....to return home and right all wrongs.

Shutter Island was good.

Up in the Air with George Clooney was good.

Letters to Juliet was awesome right up until they went all "typical" hollywood at the end....(fricken retards).

I've been really disappointed recently with the crop of movies coming out, I haven't seen any lately that were all that hot.

Inception is supposed to be awesome though.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
I hate to have to admit it in public but Eastern Promises is an awesome movie. Viggo Mortensen is an amazing actor......I mean, the bathhouse scene? holy crap.....

Why would you hate to admit it?

Solid film from start to finish with superb performances throughout.

I don't think I've ever seen Mortensen in a role that he didn't pull off.

The first film I remember him in was Carlito's Way. Which I thoroughly enjoyed as well.

About this Discussion

16 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom