Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

What is one thing you regret the most

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Gonnablow

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 57
Only one thing you have done/not done that you regret the most. For me is not finishing my under grad, years later realize the importance of an education.

B

Borey the Bald

Never driving across Canada like I always wanted to. Too many commitments to do it now, besides that have lived a good life. :cool:

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Marrying young with no knowledge of what to expect it was a dud.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
Too many too count off my head has to be listening to my broker to buy bre-x, lost a fortune.

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
Not finishing school and graduating with my school buddies; finished my year doing correspondent courses.

B

Beenthere123

Madmax said:
Do it Mo divorce lawyers go cheap now days.

No way Max divorce lawyers are shrewed why 30 % of my income I don't see, think twice about marriage guys.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
Beenthere123 said:
think twice about marriage guys.
Great advice.....tread very very carefully when thinking about marriage. Make sure you are prepared to lose everything for her, because you just might.....

kobe

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 49
Driving (stealing) my parent's car at age 15 and hitting an elderly lady. Spend the next 2 years going to see her after school and taking care of her. Lesson learned.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I should have chosen a career that leaves me with more time to hobby without the lack of funds of course.:razz:

Hugh

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 100
Never regret anything you do in life take as as an experience.

About this Discussion

16 Replies
4K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom