Made with Love

What does " GFE " mean to you ? ..Should there be a standard ?

zigzaw joker

Reviewer
Joined Apr 21, 2010
Messages 285
When I read the term " GFE " in an SP's menu my perception is that she allows DATY, DFK's to her particular style and ability and provides a BBBJ assuming your oral and personal hygiene are top notch.

While i find most SP's do fit my ideal of a GFE, some do not, yet still use the term GFE in their menus.

IMO

" GFE " = DATY, DFK, BBBJ

" safe GFE " = DATY, DFK CBJ

IMO DFK makes or breaks the entire experience

if the SP doesn't offer DFK it's not a Girl friend Experience IMO

Darfus

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 133
I agree with both of you but here is the problem even some SPs advertise GFE they add this "YMMV" so if they dont want to provide full menu they have an excuse for it.

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
GDLLover said:
There are as many different definitions as there are ladies. Every one of them is different.

And that is the problem from the pooner point of view. There is no way that you can get the ladies to standardize the GFE session. Each one thinks they offer it due to whatever they feel is a GFE. And if we should have the temerity to try and get some kind of standards in place we are "Dehumanizing them"

B

Beenthere123

Lately I am getting ticked off with the so so sessions we are receiving from our SP. To boot its not happening to newbies but to veteran reviewers with high in the YMMV department. If it says GFE I expect at least LFK not closed mouth kissing. Maybe agencies and Indies should put it in their website so we don't waste our time and money.

Then there is the issue of reviewers expecting DFK/DATY/DIGITS etc when they have bad breath, un-shaven, or they haven't showered in 2 weeks. That I can understand that they will not get the same mileage. What is wrong with those people !.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
I think GFE to the average pooner means DFK/LFK, Daty, BBBJ, FS providing of course you are clean and STD free. Anything less should not be advertised as GFE in my humble opinion.

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
I tend to hold that GFE involves kissing, either DFK or LFK. If it's simply a peck or two on the lips, I don't count that as GFE.
She has to be into it, or at least feign being into it really well, for it to be GFE. If there's no passionate embrace via the lips, it's not what I would expect from a GFE rendezvous.

superdick

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 177
I cant believe people spend time at a computer disecting all this stuff. Take your shower ,clean you ass ,dick and balls .Swish some mouth wash in your gob and if you dont look like Shrek you should be fine.

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
I'am at the point now when / before I see an sp I ask her what her version of GFE is or I tell her , dfk, bbbj, daty sometimes I even have to tell them what the acronyms mean. If all 3 are not included I don't see her no matter how hot & sexy see is. To mant times I'd show up and try to kiss the girl and she says no. I ALWAYS shower, shave brush my "tooth" ......just kidding before I go out.

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
Since my needs seem to be a little off the beaten track, I ask if they accept some foot worship. Different levels here..a little tongue in between the toes, foot job, COF (cum on feet)...if all of these are off the menu, then I'm out...:)

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
superdick said:
I cant believe people spend time at a computer disecting all this stuff. Take your shower ,clean you ass ,dick and balls .Swish some mouth wash in your gob and if you dont look like Shrek you should be fine.

As you will never figure out the B&S, the GFE is in itself a B&S. The SP/Agency will get you to book an appointment on that premiss and when you meet with the lady it is off the menu. Most guys will not leave or let it detour them from completing their deed (since they are already out).

I do not mean to only point this agency out, but their claim is
We provide the BEST Oriental Experience, and GFE!"
but from my experience their providers do not kiss.

Live and learn, and stick with the SP's that are well reviewed.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
To me GFE means that the chances are pretty good that I get to put my dick in her and I will get a BBBJ . Other than that it means all other services are at her discretion . No guarantees . Pay your money and take your chances .

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
To me a real GFE includes DFK\LFK, DATY, BBBJ and FS. Having said this I will not complain too much if the kissing is off the menu, I can take it or leave it but if Daty is out then I am out of there.

zigzaw joker

Reviewer
Joined Apr 21, 2010
Messages 285
It looks like we hobbiest are mostly in agreement here, i'd like to see an agency chime in on this or maybe an SP for their views of how the boyfriend experience affects the GFE.

There are as many different definitions as there are ladies. Every one of them is different.

Agreed ...." GFE ", " Safe GFE " , " Full GFE " , " True GFE " .. would be great to have a standard term

Unfortunately for me i'm Shrek's twin brother, not sure if we're dissecting, i think we're discussing GFE

Since my needs seem to be a little off the beaten track, I ask if they accept some foot worship. Different levels here..a little tongue in between the toes, foot job, COF (cum on feet)...if all of these are off the menu, then I'm out...:smile:

Accommodation to a degree would be part of GFE IMO ... BTW I had a session with a lovely MPA recently who has many of your aforementioned attributes, PM me for details.

To me GFE means that the chances are pretty good that I get to put my dick in her and I will get a BBBJ . Other than that it means all other services are at her discretion . No guarantees . Pay your money and take your chances .

I humbly disagree, although there are no guarantees on the quality, skill level, ability of a particular SP .. Ex. BBBJ, eye contact or DFK, or whether or not you connect with her, i think the intent and effort should be present if it's GFE IMO.

thanks to all who posted !

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
zigzaw joker said:
It looks like we hobbiest are mostly in agreement here, i'd like to see an agency chime in on this or maybe an SP for their views of how the boyfriend experience affects the GFE.

I humbly disagree, although there are no guarantees on the quality, skill level, ability of a particular SP .. Ex. BBBJ, eye contact or DFK, or whether or not you connect with her, i think the intent and effort should be present if it's GFE IMO.

thanks to all who posted ![/QUOTE

Sorry I misundertood your question . My reply was geared to what I think when an SP advertises a GFE . You are looking for what it should mean . In that case I would expect LFK/DFK , BBBJ, Daty and FS .

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
zigzaw joker said:
" GFE " = DATY, DFK, BBBJ

" safe GFE " = DATY, DFK CBJ

IMO DFK makes or breaks the entire experience

if the SP doesn't offer DFK it's not a Girl friend Experience IMO

Agreed.

Some SPs definition of Safe GFE does not include DFK, and in addition some exclude DATY.

What would one call these (for purposes of reviews), if not safe GFE or GFE:
1) FS, CBJ
2) FS, DATY, CBJ
3) FS, DATY, BBBJ

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
ChaosTheory said:
What would one call these (for purposes of reviews), if not safe GFE or GFE:
1) FS, CBJ
2) FS, DATY, CBJ
3) FS, DATY, BBBJ
Do we really need to call them anything? As long as the acronyms are there to describe the level of actual service rendered we will know basically what we are looking at.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
I always find it a bit funny when threads like this one appear with suggestions to "standardize" services. Notwithstanding the facts that 1) this industry cannot by definition be standardized, and 2) what is provided and how it's called is ultimately up to the provider to decide, the idea of a "standardized GFE" assumes that every client is looking for the same thing when it comes to the Girlfriend Experience.

But as it is clear that not every guy like the same type of women, it should also be obvious that not every guy is looking for the same kind of experience when they are looking for a GFE provider.

From my experience, I can assure you that there are as many definition of GFE from the client's perspective as they are from the provider's perspective. For some, what defines a GFE is the kissing, for others, it's the atmosphere and the feeling that "you're not paying her", for many, it's the connection with another human being, and for others, it's a "menu" list.

So, rather than trying to come to one agreed upon definition of GFE (which is by definition a vain attempt), why not just focus on finding the providers that provide the kind of GFE that you are looking for?

Top Bottom