Made with Love

What do you think about during sex?

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
So what do you people think about during sex? In particular, when your dick gets rock hard and you can feel the orgasm building up and coming soon, but its too soon to cum but she's getting close so you can't slow down. So you need to quickly think about something else and not concentrate on the sex, so that you don't cum.

I tend to think about work, or my grandma, or if there's some stuff lying around that I can read.

Ladies can answer too - in particular when your rooting an ugly old fuck and need to think about something else.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
New Wave said:
So what do you people think about during sex? In particular, when your dick gets rock hard and you can feel the orgasm building up and coming soon, but its too soon to cum but she's getting close so you can't slow down. So you need to quickly think about something else and not concentrate on the sex, so that you don't cum.

I tend to think about work, or my grandma, or if there's some stuff lying around that I can read.

Ladies can answer too - in particular when your rooting an ugly old fuck and need to think about something else.

I think about your sister and it always works for me. Oh the horror look scares me.

Forgot to put smileys here.

H

HOF

Usually I think about how long it's gonna take me to get from one location to the next so I am not late for my next adventure!

Sometimes, I think about how can I convince this lovely young woman to let me stick it her pooper.

Top Bottom