Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

What do you think about during sex?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
So what do you people think about during sex? In particular, when your dick gets rock hard and you can feel the orgasm building up and coming soon, but its too soon to cum but she's getting close so you can't slow down. So you need to quickly think about something else and not concentrate on the sex, so that you don't cum.

I tend to think about work, or my grandma, or if there's some stuff lying around that I can read.

Ladies can answer too - in particular when your rooting an ugly old fuck and need to think about something else.

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
I usually change the position when i feel its to early parole. It works all the time.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I think about BT running in his speedos looking for an open LCBO in cottage country on a stat holiday. :lol:

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
I think about BT running in his speedos looking for an open LCBO in cottage country on a stat holiday. :lol:

LMAO I was just gonna say that!!!!!

BT, yer cabbage is hanging out!! LOL

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
New Wave said:
So what do you people think about during sex? In particular, when your dick gets rock hard and you can feel the orgasm building up and coming soon, but its too soon to cum but she's getting close so you can't slow down. So you need to quickly think about something else and not concentrate on the sex, so that you don't cum.

I tend to think about work, or my grandma, or if there's some stuff lying around that I can read.

Ladies can answer too - in particular when your rooting an ugly old fuck and need to think about something else.

I think about your sister and it always works for me. Oh the horror look scares me.

Forgot to put smileys here.

H

HOF

Usually I think about how long it's gonna take me to get from one location to the next so I am not late for my next adventure!

Sometimes, I think about how can I convince this lovely young woman to let me stick it her pooper.

Top Bottom