Made with Love

What do you prefer 1 last longed Sog or Msog in a session?

Happyjoe

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Messages 22
Rayden said:
Long Sog for me, I am usually a one shot shooter.

Do you do anything for having last long? I am asking because i cant last long. Sometimes I just feel like i am wasting money with SPs, because my session ends in 10 minutes.

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
happyjoe said:
Do you do anything for having last long? I am asking because i cant last long. Sometimes I just feel like i am wasting money with SPs, because my session ends in 10 minutes.

I am in the same boat with you. Cant last long. I wish i could go for couple hours :mrgreen:

B

Beenthere123

happyjoe said:

Some guys masturbate an hour before seeing a SP. Others think of other stuff like sports etc but that defeats the purpose. Just go slow don't jackhammer the babe, tell the SP you have a problem and they will help you. You should visit Charlie girl or Gen they can help you.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Just pace yourself. Lick, kiss, when you feel you can't take it, pull the little guy away and don't let her touch it until you calm down. I will admit though there have been times where the lady was so smoking that I just couldn't make it until the end of an hour session. Especially because I usually see new ladies and I am taken off guard by the lady.

I

iceman_dci

I'm normally a 1 SOG guy, there have been exceptions to the rule (GnR) but I love pleasing a woman and giving her as much pleasure as I'd like/want/have. I've had my marathon sessions too and they are just as good as short ones, because its not the destination, it's the journey.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
happyjoe said:
Tip #1: Tell your SP that you can only cum once during your time together, and that you would like to make it last. If she's any good, she should be able to bring you back and forth to that almost-there-feeling without making you cum before you're willing to.

Tip #2: Penis-in-vagina is not the end all be all of sex. Try enjoying the ride for the fun that it is, rather than being cum-focused.

Tip #3: Following from Tip @2, in the advent that you do cum early on, nothing prevents you from having more dirty fun between the sheets. You may not cum again, but you sure can still enjoy yourself.

Tip #4: Tease and Denial Baby. Lots of fun.

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
GenevieveLajoie said:
Tip #1: Tell your SP that you can only cum once during your time together, and that you would like to make it last. If she's any good, she should be able to bring you back and forth to that almost-there-feeling without making you cum before you're willing to.

Tip #2: Penis-in-vagina is not the end all be all of sex. Try enjoying the ride for the fun that it is, rather than being cum-focused.

Tip #3: Following from Tip @2, in the advent that you do cum early on, nothing prevents you from having more dirty fun between the sheets. You may not cum again, but you sure can still enjoy yourself.

Tip #4: Tease and Denial Baby. Lots of fun.

No wonder why you have too many fans Gen.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
iceman_dci said:
I'm normally a 1 SOG guy, there have been exceptions to the rule (GnR) but I love pleasing a woman and giving her as much pleasure as I'd like/want/have. I've had my marathon sessions too and they are just as good as short ones, because its not the destination, it's the journey.
What he said.

Top Bottom